ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Friday games thread ***

I watched a little, looked like Clemson was throwing the ball away carelessly a bit.
We’ve been playing good defense but they’ve gotten careless a few times. They’ve missed some open looks but they’ve also hit a few they had no business hitting....it’s been weird/.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Clemson just needs to hack Dok every time he touches the ball. So long as they’ve got fouls to give.

Reactions: tw3301
Jay Wright looks baffled in his interview... like he's never seen anything like our pressure or physicality.... but they're still up 2.

Not sure how to feel about that.

Clemson getting a pretty nice whistle here as they have initiated all the contact on both of the fouls on Graham.

I watched A LOT of ACC basketball this year and I honestly don’t remember DeVoe being this good. I know he exploded every now and then but dude is showing the whole arsenal in this tourney

Now that was one of those times where Graham would've been better off giving up the layup. Instead he picked up his 3rd foul.

I watched A LOT of ACC basketball this year and I honestly don’t remember DeVoe being this good. I know he exploded every now and then but dude is showing the whole arsenal in this tourney

I think he had a really good game against us at their place but think everyone on their team did, lol.

Reactions: jhmossy
As a KU fan I’m used to this. In the tourney there is always one guy who goes mental against us. Luckily the rest of the team is missing/.

Gillispie needs to slow down. 3 TO vs wvu pressure. Brunson dominating and up 2 w/o bridges last ten.

Like novas chances

Graham getting two fouls on horse shit calls sucks.

The dude can shoot from the short time I've seen him. It's one thing to hit the open shot but he's hitting heavily contested shots in bunches as well.

Reactions: KisteK and jhmossy
I think he had a really good game against us at their place but think everyone on their team did, lol.

I guess no one on their team had a good game against us in the regular season. It was Thomas who was effective in the ACC tourney game. R

Yeah these calls are going against us right now. Just the way it is. We gotta keep playing tough.

You are right but that is two calls on your best player to give him 3 fouls and neither of them were legit. That's really tough.

How many times is Thomas going to go to that trash ass left hand.

Clemson has some really nice pieces and are more than capable when they all play well. They can't really afford to have a guy be off though, not against a team as good as KU. They would be really good if Grantham hasn't gotten hurt.

Got a bad feeling about this 2nd half.

Nova was really rattled by the pressure, but they're still up 2. Great coach and veteran players.... they'll adjust.

Nova was really rattled by the pressure, but they're still up 2. Great coach and veteran players.... they'll adjust.
You guys will be ok. They just need to keep the foot on the pedal.

Ironically his misses have been relatively open looks. But put a guy in his face and he can’t miss.

The scary thing is without half of his production tonight Clemson would be waving the white flag by now. That said, there's still a lot of time and Clemson keeps trying to make a push.

Also not sure you’ll shoot as well as you did or get to the line as much as you did. WVU has more heart than anyone though so they’ll be in it until the end

ADVERTISEMENT