ADVERTISEMENT

*** Sweet Sixteen: Friday games thread ***

I like that Vick is looking for his own shot.

Just a completely different player when he is aggressive offensively. Helps his defense, rebounding, and overall effort.

Good start. I'm worried about the let down this team seems to have in the middle of halfs.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
Just a completely different player when he is aggressive offensively. Helps his defense, rebounding, and overall effort.

Good start. I'm worried about the let down this team seems to have in the middle of halfs.

Yep and for KU to make a deep run, Vick has to be a big part of it. He's playing with more confidence.

Kansas is Making a very bad selection of s making a very bad selection of shots. Several they have to adjust so it does not get blocked

Dok has to know when to give the ball up. He's waiting way too long and dribbling too much.

Kansas is Making a very bad selection of s making a very bad selection of shots. Several they have to adjust so it does not get blocked

Yeah and they're passing up a lot of shots they normally would put up. The side to side ball movement hasn't been crisp. Hopefully that turns around.

Need to tighten the D up. Several miscommunication have led to open buckets for Clemson.

It's not the best thing to double down in the post when backside help doesn't slide over. Somehow we keep trying to double and keep getting burned.

Nova can't miss, and touch fouls being called.

Not looking good early.

If Shaq doesn’t get tired he’s going to be fun to watch. Kansas has to contest more shots, weak foul there.

I’m sorry that’s the dumbest f’ing rule. A dude can hammer his shoulder into your chest repeatedly and you touch him it’s a foul. Dok never gets that foul

Reactions: EstebanBugatti
This definitely has an old school Big East feel to it... with a higher tempo.

This might be a good one.

Reactions: RockChalkRally
ADVERTISEMENT