ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Sunday Games Thread***

Gonzaga is so fvcked

Will be a very difficult game for Gonzaga, I bet they have never played a team like Southern California this season, and they tend to have slow starts at the beginning of first half which won’t help. If Southern Cal jump up to a double digit lead in elite 8, even a team like Gonzaga won’t be able to recover.

USC and Gonzaga are the two best teams in this tournament

I think Baylor is still better than Southern California, but the latter is very well coached and is playing dominant from the start to finish. They surely can beat both Gonzaga and Baylor, though I have a feeling that they won’t be able to beat Oregon state if both make it to the national championship game.

I don't.... I thought you were talking about Oregon. I didn't realize that you were talking to an Iowa fan. I couldn't care less about the weird Kansas v Iowa talk on this board right now

We really got robbed of Iowa vs Kansas. Basketball aside, it would have been hilarious to watch the shit talking

I think Oregon played well in the 2nd half but the deficit was too much to overcome. In order to beat this Southern California team, you can’t go on a long 4-5 mins scoring drought since the same will not happen to them. I won’t be surprised to see Oregon State vs Southern Cal in the national championship game. Team of destiny vs Hottest team in the tournament right now.

I think Oregon played well in the 2nd half but the deficit was too much to overcome. In order to beat this Southern California team, you can’t go on a long 4-5 mins scoring drought since the same will not happen to them. I won’t be surprised to see Oregon State vs Southern Cal in the national championship game. Team of destiny vs Hottest team in the tournament right now.

Same thing happened in the first game. Played like shit for the first 10 minutes. This game it was the second 10 minutes. USC, like Gonzaga, is too good to survive those kinds of lapses

Chuck pulling a Herm Edwards...

“You have to play well to win the game!”

32 points through 3 NCAA Tournament games. Not bad.

him and brown and brooks have blown me away the last two games. I admittedly don’t watch a ton of big 10 basketball, but I had no clue those three were capable of what they have been doing all tourney long.

credit to them and the staff. I have been doubting mich after they limped into the dance, but after the way they grinded out LSU and completely dominated FSU I will not be doubting them any longer.

Colorado went 6-2 against the Pac teams in the Elite Eight including three wins against USC.

Id call that 2-2. Well that’s not fair but CU has byfar the biggest home court adv in the Pac12 even with no fans bc of the altitude.

colorodo at home was damn near unbeatable, if they even dropped one all season.

Id call that 2-2. Well that’s not fair but CU has byfar the biggest home court adv in the Pac12 even with no fans bc of the altitude.

Colorado lost one home game all season. They lost to Utah, who is used to playing at altitude.

Only 3 wins were at home, 1 was in LA, 1 was in Corvalis, and 1 was in Las Vegas.

ADVERTISEMENT