ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Sunday Games Thread***

We just aren't getting any kind of defensive plays, pretty disappointing. No doubt who the better team is despite some of my gripes with the officiating. If Gray and balsa come back for another year we should be pretty solid next year

The injury changed the momentum.
This fvcking guy

giphy.gif

Reactions: ivan brunetti
FSU is solid and I get some questionable calls may impact margin of victory but FSU was probably the best team in a terrible ACC this year and Michigan the best team in a really good Big Ten this year so this outcome is pretty on point. There is a reason the Wolverines are a 1 seed and they are showing it. The way the Zags and Wolverines played is how ones are supposed to play.

Reactions: Tash123
Yeah we had a decent start to the half but we just can't make up this kind of deficit without them. Also, officiating still isn't really that even, that last call on Barnes was ridiculous
Blah, blah, blah....I've told coaches---We might be bad for 6, 8 point difference...But not 20.

And I'll giver you that same advice.

Looks like this one is over, I am shocked by the poor performance by FSU, even LSU gave Michigan a much bigger challenge. But congrats Michigan, they advanced this far against all odds, they looked vulnerable but they played with heart. The players are united and fighting for Livers, I thought the bad news would destroy their morale but seems Juwan is a great motivator.

Looks like this one is over, I am shocked by the poor performance by FSU, even LSU gave Michigan a much bigger challenge. But congrats Michigan, they advanced this far against all odds, they looked vulnerable but they played with heart. The players are united and fighting for Livers, I thought the bad news would destroy their morale but seems Juwan is a great motivator.

You just said our morale was broke because of Livers and we are done. Make up your mind.

You just said our morale was broke because of Livers and we are done. Make up your mind.

Usually this kind of news is enough to destroy a team's morale, just look at what happened to UNC in 2012 after they lost Kendall Marshall. It seems Juwan Howard is a terrific motivator, he calmed the team down and the players played with heart.

Usually this kind of news is enough to destroy a team's morale, just look at what happened to UNC in 2012 after they lost Kendall Marshall. It seems Juwan Howard is a terrific motivator, he calmed the team down and the players played with heart.

The news has been out for weeks.

KM was more about how good the team was with him versus without him though. He was the PG and was the number one thing that made that team go.

I thought it was just confirmed today and there were people saying that Livers would be back for final 4 incase Michigan made it there. But anyway, congrats. This is a well deserved win for Michigan, your team played with heart.
Are you really dumb enough to think the team doesn’t know internal conditions way before it’s announced to the press? Good Lord your posts just get worse and worse. Log off for the night

I mean congrats, but that infamy will last a lot longer than that victory
Guarantee most highlights of that loss won't then include that you guys won the following year. Personally I'm sure it won't ever bother you, but that distinction still sucks way more than winning it all a different year

That's probably true. But the natty brought me more joy than the defeat brought me pain.
Totally get that, just don't get why you're so worried about our team when you guys have looked pretty bad since then, and we've won 3 of the last 4 against you. But carry on

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT