ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

Against the greatest woman's program ever
And not looking like that will be going to change anytime soon....look at the end of the day, you have to be able to play defense and rebound. Not sure if they'll be able to find someone to help with that but I know next to nothing about recruiting for the women's game. I know UCONN has apparently the greatest recruit of all time coming in next year, and they aren't losing much this year either.

And not looking like that will be going to change anytime soon....look at the end of the day, you have to be able to play defense and rebound. Not sure if they'll be able to find someone to help with that but I know next to nothing about recruiting for the women's game. I know UCONN has apparently the greatest recruit of all time coming in next year, and they aren't losing much this year either.

They are closer than the men's team

They are closer than the men's team
No disputing that, but that doesn't make it any more likelier. It's hard in the women's game, just not enough players at this level to overcome some of these super talented teams. It's the athleticism that really changes the game because you can't play above the rim and you can't be nearly as physical defensively to force someone out of their game

No disputing that, but that doesn't make it any more likelier. It's hard in the women's game, just not enough players at this level to overcome some of these super talented teams. It's the athleticism that really changes the game because you can't play above the rim and you can't be nearly as physical defensively to force someone out of their game

Hey man, go suck a bag of dicks

Kinda weird each time an 8th/9th seed knocked out the top seed and then they were favorite to win in sweet 16.

I think the new "greatest recruit ever" Azzi Fudd was called that before she blew out a knee. It remains to be seen if she recovers 100%.

azzi_fudd_.jpg

Loyola up 7-1. They are creating doubt for the Beavers early. That's extremely important when you're playing a team that's hot and playing with a lot of confidence.

Beavers are going to need Thompson to be big in this one. He's the one who has the ability to beat guys off the dribble.

And now Oregon State is on top again, they may as well make it to the final 4. There ain’t a team left in this region that they can’t beat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT