ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

🤣😂🤣😂

You trying too hard to shit on everyone's plate because SC ran you out of the gym.

Kick back and enjoy the games.
Don't have to tell everyone how all these teams suck because you want to maintain some lofty standards of Kansas Basketball

Yep...that must be it. Couldn't be that I'm just calling it what it is.

A midmajor full of white boys that shot 17% in the first half, an average Pac-12 team, a team that finished 8th in a down ACC, and a midmajor led by Quentin Grimes.

The other regions are terrified, I'm sure.

Iowa has twice the budgets as these schools, has 10 times more tourney appearances since the 80s and can't even sniff a sweet 16.

FML

• Haha
Reactions: duckboy33
Watching this Loyola game makes me sad we didn’t get in. We’d of had a decent chance to make a little noise in the tourney, especially of Malik didn’t re injure his foot. Woulda coulda shoulda tho.

Reactions: duckboy33
Watching this Loyola game makes me sad we didn’t get in. We’d of had a decent chance to make a little noise in the tourney, especially of Malik didn’t re injure his foot. Woulda coulda shoulda tho.

If anything, Oregon State shows that getting hot at the right time is more important in such an one and done tournament than anything else.

The late surge too little too late for Loyola Chicago, Oregon State marching on to the elite 8. I think elite 8 was the furthest a 12th seed ever went, so they can make history the day after tomorrow if they beat Houston/Syracuse on their way to final 4.

Texas also won their conference tourney, just saying..

Its more than the conference tourney though. We've seen quite a few teams who won the conference tourney and their form just ended there, its rather important to carry the momentum to the March Madness that actually matters.

Its more than the conference tourney though. We've seen quite a few teams who won the conference tourney and their form just ended there, its rather important to carry the momentum to the March Madness that actually matters.
Honestly might be one of the first rational things I've seen you post

Another PAC 12 victim
@jhmossy victim

aiEJH.gif

Let's be honest, along with WAZZU, Oregon State is the red headed Stepchild of the PAC 12 (Except for in Baseball, y'all are ballers).

What they are doing right now is amazing, and it is so cool what they are doing right now.

If anyone is curious, the last 5 tournament winners have been ACC and Nova, the latter is playing next and we will sew what is going to happen. I am still skeptical about Baylor's final 4 chance since you can never predict when Scott Drew will screw up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT