ADVERTISEMENT

***Sweet 16 - Saturday Games Thread***

Why do I get the feeling that Sister Jean is going to die like 24 hours after Loyola gets knocked out of the tourney?

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
It's embarrassing that one of Loyola, Oregon St, Cuse or Houston will be in the final four.

It's embarrassing that one of Loyola, Oregon St, Cuse or Houston will be in the final four.

It’s not, these are good teams. Oregon State is red hot that can beat anyone, Loyola defeated Illinois comfortably, Syracuse’s zone can stop every opponent and Houston is a very good 2seed.

Seriously though, if Oregon State continues this form do you think anyone other than Gonzaga and Baylor can beat them?

Pac fans are a little desperate for relevance.

Well I was a doubter and never thought they were relevant before but they have been killing it in this tournament. Gotta give credits where it’s due, the tournament champion may as well be a pac12 team and I won’t be surprised if we get an Oregon vs Oregon state national title game.

Reactions: duckboy33
The Ducks are always nice to the Beavers. It's maddening. They're just used to beating us. We're trying to fix that. Our amazing undefeated record against the ducks in football from 2020-current date is helping.

Well they aren't calling the game the "Civil War' anymore so I guess we can drop the civility ;)

• Haha
Reactions: YellowlabOSU
Bwahaha...sure, doc. What's that say about the attention whore who has to change narratives every 5 min to try to win the webz?

🤣😂🤣😂

You trying too hard to shit on everyone's plate because SC ran you out of the gym.

Kick back and enjoy the games.
Don't have to tell everyone how all these teams suck because you want to maintain some lofty standards of Kansas Basketball

• Haha
Reactions: duckboy33
ADVERTISEMENT