ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
7TkE.gif

@Steelers2012

Why do you let @zipp dictate a board you moderate?

Will answer for @Steelers2012, being that he forgot how to respond to anybody. He gives Zipp a pass to be a complete and total dickhole to anybody and everybody because that board is all that Zipp has.
When he’s not being the only guy standing on a street corner is a dirty t-shirt and the same sweat pants he's been wearing for the past 2 weeks, holding up a sign in protest of the Jurich firing, he’s on the board writing short stories about the following:

- The life and times of Tom Jurich
- His love for Tom Jurich
- Cayuts
- “LPT”
- 10 ways to create a meaningless graph
- Protesting: The Zipperly Way
- Rick Pitino was framed
- Tom Jurich is a demigod

I guess Steelers feels sorry for him, but maybe I'm giving Steelers too much credit.

@Steelers2012

Why do you let @zipp dictate a board you moderate?

As I responded last time you brought me up over here...I rarely read or post (or moderate) on any message boards these days. Haven't for quite a while. Wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't tagged me...again. Just haven't been into the whole message board thing for some time. Maybe once the season starts I'll have some interest again, who knows.

As I responded last time you brought me up over here...I rarely read or post (or moderate) on any message boards these days. Haven't for quite a while. Wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't tagged me...again. Just haven't been into the whole message board thing for some time. Maybe once the season starts I'll have some interest again, who knows.
If I was a Louisville fan I would have lost interest also in that cesspool program. Glad you finally admitted you have lost interest.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
A lot of the cat fans ITT aside from mebe and lurk are just as painful. This thread isn’t a flame UL thread, it’s a “wtf is Zipp allowed to run the UofL board”, when all he does is suck Jurich’s cawk. That being said, Ick1234 is just as big of a ***git as Zipp and some of the University of TJ lovers on the hall.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/louisville-offers-dontai-allen-pendleton-county.40047/

Exhibit A. Anytime a cat fan posts anything that can be twisted about UK this is what happens.

@Steelers2012 you and @Ipartiedwithhopgood should post here more. I like both of you but cant visit the Louisville board anymore due to stuff like OP is talking about.

Lol I love it @ThroughBlue is like.... "Considering I posted it on a basketball forum....". Zipp is reaching there.

Hopgood still posts over there?

A lot of the cat fans ITT aside from mebe and lurk are just as painful. This thread isn’t a flame UL thread, it’s a “wtf is Zipp allowed to run the UofL board”, when all he does is suck Jurich’s cawk. That being said, Ick1234 is just as big of a ***git as Zipp and some of the University of TJ lovers on the hall.

You guys need to unite and take the board back. Send Zipp packing....

Reactions: JC for 3
Lol I love it @ThroughBlue is like.... "Considering I posted it on a basketball forum....". Zipp is reaching there.

Hopgood still posts over there?
I couldn’t understand his logic. I was convinced zipp is a troll account ran by a UK fan until he showed us video of him shoving an old lady into a pool and tried defending himself on the matter

He ruins every thread posted there unless it’s someone tugging on Jurich. You can’t even root for Mack because he was hired by the new AD according to zipp.

I’m not gonna rip into Steelers but he has been removing the majority of my posts or anyone else’s posts that call out zipp for being a fan of Jurich and pitino instead of the university

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT