ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
He ruins every thread posted there unless it’s someone tugging on Jurich. You can’t even root for Mack because he was hired by the new AD according to zipp.

I’m not gonna rip into Steelers but he has been removing the majority of my posts or anyone else’s posts that call out zipp for being a fan of Jurich and pitino instead of the university
This X100000

Kevin Zipperle. Fascinating human being. There's also photos of him in a tom jurich hand made shirt on UL's campus by Ford Hall, protesting by himself with a horrendous sign stating, "Save Tom", in a pair of champion sweatpants, gut hanging out & all. Beyond pathetic.

Kevin Zipperle. Fascinating human being. There's also photos of him in a tom jurich hand made shirt on UL's campus by Ford Hall, protesting by himself with a horrendous sign stating, "Save Tom", in a pair of champion sweatpants, gut hanging out & all. Beyond pathetic.

Show me. I honestly want to start posting there just to troll this S.O.B. but I'll get banned faster than I did on GBI.

Show me. I honestly want to start posting there just to troll this S.O.B. but I'll get banned faster than I did on GBI.
college_corruption_louisville_27100_s878x605.jpg

"Senior citizen assaulting, child perverted comment-maker Scuzz Bucket."

What were the child perverted comments

I think he made a post/meme with a picture of a UK fans kid. Can't remember exactly what it said though.

As I responded last time you brought me up over here...I rarely read or post (or moderate) on any message boards these days. Haven't for quite a while. Wouldn't have seen this if you hadn't tagged me...again. Just haven't been into the whole message board thing for some time. Maybe once the season starts I'll have some interest again, who knows.
So @shadow force is the mod now?

He ruins every thread posted there unless it’s someone tugging on Jurich. You can’t even root for Mack because he was hired by the new AD according to zipp.

I’m not gonna rip into Steelers but he has been removing the majority of my posts or anyone else’s posts that call out zipp for being a fan of Jurich and pitino instead of the university

I call BS...I haven't been reading, much less moderating that board, or any others, for months now.

At this point Belien is better than Mack, so that’s a non-conversation.

@jace46555

Lol...I just know that you were watching every thread for when it finally happened...someone agreed with you on this.

Dear God bud, get a hobby or something. I can't believe you even remembered our conversation that happened over a week ago.

Anyways, apparently its important to you to hear my opinion, so I'll respond....

You asked me to name 10 coaches better off the top of my head and he was one. Not sure how any basketball fan could put any coach in their top 10 coaches with a regular season record that Michigan has had since hes been there? That past 2 years his teams has gotten hot at the right time and then last year got extremely lucky during the tournament. I think he's a great coach and he has had a really great past 2 years. But I'm sorry that my opinion has bothered you so much, but I just dont see it until his teams do better in regular season.

I firmly believe that Mack has consistently fielded teams year after year, at a school that doesn't have one of the all time top football programs. He's also did it at a school that wasn't its states flagship school. His teams have been good most years from start to finish. You honestly cant say that about Michigan.

Also, you keep talking about the 2 championship games (that he lost) as the major reason he's top 10. If that's the case, does that mean Kevin Ollie is 7th or 8th because he won it?

Anyways, if it bothers you this much, let know and I'll make a post saying he's a top 10 coach.

Lol...I just know that you were watching every thread for when it finally happened...someone agreed with you on this.

Dear God bud, get a hobby or something. I can't believe you even remembered our conversation that happened over a week ago.

Anyways, apparently its important to you to hear my opinion, so I'll respond....

You asked me to name 10 coaches better off the top of my head and he was one. Not sure how any basketball fan could put any coach in their top 10 coaches with a regular season record that Michigan has had since hes been there? That past 2 years his teams has gotten hot at the right time and then last year got extremely lucky during the tournament. I think he's a great coach and he has had a really great past 2 years. But I'm sorry that my opinion has bothered you so much, but I just dont see it until his teams do better in regular season.

I firmly believe that Mack has consistently fielded teams year after year, at a school that doesn't have one of the all time top football programs. He's also did it at a school that wasn't its states flagship school. His teams have been good most years from start to finish. You honestly cant say that about Michigan.

Also, you keep talking about the 2 championship games (that he lost) as the major reason he's top 10. If that's the case, does that mean Kevin Ollie is 7th or 8th because he won it?

Anyways, if it bothers you this much, let know and I'll make a post saying he's a top 10 coach.

@UL1986

@UL1986

Uh oh....are you getting your backup?

@UL1986

Actually, you don't have to....I'm going to bed because I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Also, if I'm being honest, I really don't feel like wasting the next 30 minutes talking about something that isn't worth it, or a big deal. So congratulations, you have convinced me....he is a top 10 coach! I hope it's as satisfying as you had always imagined!

Actually, you don't have to....I'm going to bed because I have to get up early for work tomorrow. Also, if I'm being honest, I really don't feel like wasting the next 30 minutes talking about something that isn't worth it, or a big deal. So congratulations, you have convinced me....he is a top 10 coach! I hope it's as satisfying as you had always imagined!

You're allowed to have the opinion that he isn't a top 10 coach. I just think most people would consider him one.

I’d consider hm top 20 right now in the game, which is nothing to be shameful of. We’ll see how he handles his first intial year at a major school in a top tier conference. Either way, stoked we have Mack.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
I’d consider hm top 20 right now in the game, which is nothing to be shameful of. We’ll see how he handles his first intial year at a major school in a top tier conference. Either way, stoked we have Mack.

I really want to dislike Coach Mack just on principal, but he is not helping me out with tweets like this.

Well Hail, that backfired on you lol

Belein is a top ten coach though, no doubt.
I completely agree with top 20. Hail looks at that like we're saying he's a piece of shit by saying he's only top 20. He's a phenomenal coach and it doesn't matter if he's top 10 or top 20.

This thread simply requires me to give a historical account of what I've experienced over the past 10+ years at "The Hall". 86'.... finally something we agree on.

@Steelers saw fit to ban me for 'responding in kind' to fatboy Zipp. (Banning set to expire in 2020, btw.)

Years ago, the Louisville board had a section you could go to called the 'Smackboard', where talkin' smack was what you did. I encountered a good number of vile characters there.... 'CardFanatic', 'CardX', 'BC_1978', 'Big Smythe', 'CardinalJim'....just to name a few. All were united in their hate for all things UK, but the one poster that took it to the highest level was none other than @zipp, Kevin Zipperle.

When he wasn't busy pushing old ladies in the pool, fighting lawsuits against him by the HOA, making T-shirts in his T-shirt shop or his favorite activity, cramming his nose between Tom Jurich's asscheeks, he would be on the 'Smackboard' or at 'The Hall', spewing away all the venom he could spew about all things UK.

I had an acquaintance over there at one time ('sstovall') that was a mod. The bannings or 'timeouts' from him when I apparently created some rustleage over there....they didn't last long and I would get reinstated several times, much to the dismay of some of the whiners over there.

Anyway, it became apparent over time, that the mods that took over after 'sstovall' simply bent over for Zipp. They also inexplicably decided to shut down the 'Smackboard'. 'The Hall' became the remaining place to post, and it was painfully obvious the tightrope you had to walk over there as a poster from another fanbase. (All the while, Zippy could be just as vile as ever.)

Facts and stats to back your arguments are the best ammunition to use. Far superior to opinion and speculation. Facts and stats were what I used.... consistently. Add those in to a writing style that poor Kev didn't like and poof! ....Steelers bans me. Others would soon have the same fate in the ensuing weeks. Take a look at the ghost town site now and you'll see what it has been reduced to.

I say this with as much respect as I can conjur up for Louisville fans.... Steelers....this is weak. Zipp has created an 'image' of the Louisville "fan" that has multitudes of fans from other fanbases mocking and laughing at you. Does Kev got some pictures or something you don't want exposed on you? Grow a spine and take your site back. Allowing Zipp to Lord over that site is just pitiful. There's a strong contingent of Louisville fans there that don't agree with him on many levels. There are so many threads there that he derails and gets into bickering/pissing matches with his own people.

Better yet, bring back the 'Smackboard' and maybe that environment will keep Zipp too busy to continue making you look like a nutless wuss.

Reactions: BlasterCat0512
Interesting thread. You have 1 UL fan and a bunch of UK fans talking about how the UofL board sucks, while also crying about not being able to post there. FTR, the one UofL fan doing the whining insisted on being banned on the UofL board, even after my trying to talk him out of it, and also telling him he could be reinstated anytime he wanted (if he would behave). Food for thought...the UK board has long been widely considered the worst board on Rivals, as voted on by a poll on this board a few years back, and UofL fans have been banned from posting on RRs for years, but you don't see us constantly crying about that here. And finally, not one single poster, of any fanbase, has been banned without cause (attacking any UofL poster on OUR board, or just being a complete asshat), and usually after multiple warnings (typically after 5 warnings). The smackboard hasn't existed for a LONG damn time...get over it; you can't talk sh!t on our board without facing repercussions (like ANY home board, including your own). So...whine away; if you received a ban from me, you earned it. You select UK ladies are making your fanbase look like a bunch a whiny PMSing teens. Apologies to the good UK posters here.
images

Last edited:
Interesting thread. You have 1 UL fan and a bunch of UK fans talking about how the UofL board sucks, while also crying about not being able to post there. FTR, the one UofL fan doing the whining insisted on being banned on the UofL board, even after my trying to talk him out of it, and also telling him he could be reinstated anytime he wanted (if he would behave). Food for thought...the UK board has long been widely considered the worst board on Rivals, as voted on by a poll on this board a few years back, and UofL fans have been banned from posting on RRs for years, but you don't see us constantly crying about that here. And finally, not one single poster, of any fanbase, has been banned without cause (attacking any UofL poster on OUR board, or just being a complete asshat), and usually after multiple warnings (typically after 5 warnings). The smackboard hasn't existed for a LONG damn time...get over it; you can't talk sh!t on our board without facing repercussions (like ANY home board, including your own). So...whine away; if you received a ban from me, you earned it. You select UK ladies are making your fanbase look like a bunch a whiny PMSing teens. Apologies to the good UK posters here.
images

to be fair we have two UL fans that are regulars on this board that feel that way
we only have three regulars you being the other
not to mention the countless UL fans that have left that board

Reactions: JC for 3
images
So why were my posts removed? Zipp constantly rips into Louisville fans on that board for simply cheering on the coach and AD. I rip into zipp while complementing the program in the same post and it’s removed.

The Kentucky rivals board is also (by far) the most active of all rivals sites. Plus there fans of multiple schools that come in and join the conversation. Are they always welcomed by everyone? No. But with a site with that many active members there are going to be a lot of idiots.

images
You were the one who set the ban, the last ban you said I’d have a set amount of time before I could come back, that was a year and a half ago. You also saying “if I would behave” is rich af. Do you still not get the point of this thread?!? My lord! Zipp and a few of his cronies can say/do whatever they want on “your board”, but any time one of us has any sort of rebuttal for their bullshit rhetoric, we get banned. I did ask for a ban, the first ban, the second, uhmmm not so much. Don’t lie, you’re just a shit mod that lost control of a board you’re supposed to moderate. You lost control of it to a dense, pathetic moron, who adds nothing to anything new related to UofL. Anytime any good news is presented about the program since his beloved Tom Jurich was removed, he has nothing but harsh words and negativity toward the topic. You can throw your one jab at me “you asked for a ban this one time 2 years ago” and we had a talk, etc. Cool, since then you banned me again and never reinstated me, so I have to log out of this board to read the horseshit posted by fair weathered fans who only care about a couple of jerks who screwed our program nationally, and slandered it to no end. They don’t love UofL, and it seems like you don’t either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT