ADVERTISEMENT

Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here rethinking everything I thought I knew about trolls/trolling after seeing this:

college_corruption_louisville_27100_s878x605.jpg
This is just as great as the pic of the Tennessee homeboard poster having a homeboard mod autograph his football.

One would think a mod on a site would be open to traffic and would want to shit down whatever is keeping the traffic low

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Isn’t it fascinating though? This thread had to be made. Long time coming. Sorry not sorry Steelers.
I agree with you 100% Steelers ruined that board. I posted under a few diff names, and every ban was while I was talking to Kevin. Every ban was while debating with, and no one else. My last ban was 6 mos ago, I deserved that one by bringing up the shoving incident
Glad you brought that up, screw Steelers, that boards demise is on him and his fook buddy.

I agree with you 100% Steelers ruined that board. I posted under a few diff names, and every ban was while I was talking to Kevin. Every ban was while debating with, and no one else. My last ban was 6 mos ago, I deserved that one by bringing up the shoving incident
Glad you brought that up, screw Steelers, that boards demise is on him and his fook buddy.

Laughing The ban you earned under this name (oldsports_), was for the "debate point" below. Cracks me up how you UK trolls think the UofL board would want your asshat trolling just for the added traffic. Like I said...if you received a ban from me, you earned it. Eyeroll
One Line Beard says CBS Sportsline is just manure, another ******inal fan quotes and links their article. Which is it? Is BBN going down? lol!

Steelers, I agree with you that is ban worthy. However, that's the same type of post that zipp makes. Just replace ******inal with slapdick and line board with cayyut or however he types it.

It shouldn't matter if you are a fan of the board you are on or not. A crappy poster deserves banned. I think that's the point of this thread.

And it isn't only UK fans and one UL fan. Many more would agree Zipp is a terrible poster.

Reactions: kl40504
Laughing The ban you earned under this name (oldsports_), was for the "debate point" below. Cracks me up how you UK trolls think the UofL board would want your asshat trolling just for the added traffic. Like I said...if you received a ban from me, you earned it. Eyeroll
One Line Beard says CBS Sportsline is just manure, another ******inal fan quotes and links their article. Which is it? Is BBN going down? lol!
I said my last post there was ban worthy, learn to read!.
You let your lil buddy use slapd!ck and his other idiot words, but when anyone else responds, you go full ******. UL1986 was trying to clue you in why your board sucks.

You have a propensity for banning any and all visitors to that board.

Just admit that Zipp has you whipped, man. You, and every other mod on that board.

Reactions: BlasterCat0512
I think it hilarious that they amended the board rules on name calling because of Zipp. NO name calling is permitted outside of Slapdick. That one is allowed. Apparently it’s in writing. Lol.

Think it’s right to ban @Steelers2012. @Kevin Bryan

Reactions: UL_1986
Will answer for @Steelers2012, being that he forgot how to respond to anybody. He gives Zipp a pass to be a complete and total dickhole to anybody and everybody because that board is all that Zipp has.
When he’s not being the only guy standing on a street corner is a dirty t-shirt and the same sweat pants he's been wearing for the past 2 weeks, holding up a sign in protest of the Jurich firing, he’s on the board writing short stories about the following:

- The life and times of Tom Jurich
- His love for Tom Jurich
- Cayuts
- “LPT”
- 10 ways to create a meaningless graph
- Protesting: The Zipperly Way
- Rick Pitino was framed
- Tom Jurich is a demigod

I guess Steelers feels sorry for him, but maybe I'm giving Steelers too much credit.
You left off the gayest one of all “slapd!ck” she is an awful poster

Steelers bans anyone from another rivals board that disagrees with Zipp. Steelers is owned by Zipp.

Steelers you are the worst Mod on rivals. You ban anyone that disagrees with Zipp. You let Zipp run the UofL board and we all know he is an idiot that assaults old ladies. You are owned by Zipp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT