ADVERTISEMENT

Let It Fly Bluejays

I know I’m the only Creighton fan on this board.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I played for the St. Joseph Bluejays in grade school. Your team also has the right colors. I'll be rooting for you guys from here till tourney's end.

ghows-IP-7b8ee3ad-2564-4391-8331-89d5ddbce21d-1722a6ac.jpeg

Before we joined the Big East, I remember one of the biggest games we had in Omaha was Creighton v Kentucky in the NIT. Welcome to the Bluejays.

I know I’m the only Creighton fan on this board. Damn what a game.

I have them in my final 4 so I’m with you guys for the next two weeks. That game was so frustrating to watch. I’ve never seen a team miss so many wide open 3s in my life. It was downright pathetic. I honestly was concerned that Alexander was point shaving given how terrible he was playing.

Glad they pulled it off, but they need to come correct in the S16. They won’t win another game in this tourney shooting like that.

Reactions: Trickyoxx01
I have them in my final 4 so I’m with you guys for the next two weeks. That game was so frustrating to watch. I’ve never seen a team miss so many wide open 3s in my life. It was downright pathetic. I honestly was concerned that Alexander was point shaving given how terrible he was playing.

Glad they pulled it off, but they need to come correct in the S16. They won’t win another game in this tourney shooting like that.

I've been a season ticket holder for 18 years. This is the most frustrating team ever. Bluejays can beat UConn by 20 and lose to Colorado State and UNLV. There were actually a few games I took a timeout from because it was getting to hard to watch. You thought they just missed open threes in the Oregon game...nah that is what they have been doing all year. They have to be the first team in history to actually shoot a better percentage from contested threes than open ones. That being said, anytime they do hit their threes, they destroy teams. Plus just a really good bunch of guys that are easy to root for on a personal level. We shall see what happens. Before the tournament every Creighton fan said the same thing, " They can lose in the first round...or win the National Championship."

I've been a season ticket holder for 18 years. This is the most frustrating team ever. Bluejays can beat UConn by 20 and lose to Colorado State and UNLV. There were actually a few games I took a timeout from because it was getting to hard to watch. You thought they just missed open threes in the Oregon game...nah that is what they have been doing all year. They have to be the first team in history to actually shoot a better percentage from contested threes than open ones. That being said, anytime they do hit their threes, they destroy teams. Plus just a really good bunch of guys that are easy to root for on a personal level. We shall see what happens. Before the tournament every Creighton fan said the same thing, " They can lose in the first round...or win the National Championship."
Yea I was saying to my wife during the game that Creighton should’ve been up 20+ points in the first half the way they were playing. They just couldn’t hit a single wide open shot. It was insane. Never seen a team get that many wide open looks in a NCAA tourney game let alone miss them all. So I can definitely see where they can beat a team like UCONN if they are knocking those down even at a 40% clip.

I watched the second half of their game the other day and was stunned that they didn’t run a single play to get Kalkbrenner a shot. Dude is a player and gets no love.

I watched the second half of their game the other day and was stunned that they didn’t run a single play to get Kalkbrenner a shot. Dude is a player and gets no love.
They’re too busy running screens for Mike Miller’s talentless kid and letting Alexander ISO his way out of the first round of the draft. No time to give the ball to the guy who shoots like 80%.

• Haha
Reactions: Trickyoxx01
Yea I was saying to my wife during the game that Creighton should’ve been up 20+ points in the first half the way they were playing. They just couldn’t hit a single wide open shot. It was insane. Never seen a team get that many wide open looks in a NCAA tourney game let alone miss them all. So I can definitely see where they can beat a team like UCONN if they are knocking those down even at a 40% clip.

Exactly.

No joke. They will go 5-8 minutes stretches without him getting a single touch.

I’d prefer them to be a little more inside / out myself but they will spend 25 seconds outside the arc basically doing nothing.

Would love to see them shoot no more than 20 three pointers every game and be balanced.

My buddy and I are amazed how they win games sometimes when they have no right too.

They’re too busy running screens for Mike Miller’s talentless kid and letting Alexander ISO his way out of the first round of the draft. No time to give the ball to the guy who shoots like 80%.

Great scout 😂

That was a great game with Oregon, congrats on the win. You seem like a nice poster, so welcome aboard. That said, I hope y'all get your faces smashed in your next game.

Reactions: GhostVol
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT