ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Trivia

I’m gonna look up the answers for all of Borden’s questions but play by the rules for everybody else.
giphy.gif

Shaq is correct. You're up!

Shaq was the AP Player of the Year in 1991. They were a 6 seed, and lost to 11 seeded UConn.

Name the schools that have won a national championship in football, basketball, and baseball

Name the schools that have won a national championship in football, basketball, and baseball

I only follow BBall so I'm out for this one. Couldn't even tell you who the reigning champs are right now in football and baseball.

Reactions: jhmossy

You're not going to tell us how many there are? I'll say these schools...

Ohio State
Oklahoma State
Florida
UCLA
Stanford
Michigan

Reactions: jhmossy
You're not going to tell us how many there are? I'll say these schools...

Ohio State
Oklahoma State
Florida
UCLA
Stanford
Michigan

Next time, I'll tell you how many schools so you don't just list every single school lol.

You did identify the 4 schools - Ohio State, Michigan, UCLA, and Florida. You're up!

Next time, I'll tell you how many schools so you don't just list every single school lol.

You did identify the 4 schools - Ohio State, Michigan, UCLA, and Florida. You're up!

Those four schools were definitely the ones I would have included, had you mentioned there were only four.

Which D1 Men's Coach has the most wins all-time without a national title?

On a side note, my dad easily could have played on the '66 Ohio State team that won the CWS. But, he quit the sport for some reason. Three or four of his high school teammates were on that team.

Those four schools were definitely the ones I would have included, had you mentioned there were only four.

Which D1 Men's Coach has the most wins all-time without a national title?

On a side note, my dad easily could have played on the '66 Ohio State team that won the CWS. But, he quit the sport for some reason. Three or four of his high school teammates were on that team.
I know there’s a decent amount in that 800-850 range so this might be wrong but I’ll say Eddie Sutton.

I’m pretty sure I know the answer but I don’t want to come up with another trivia question. I’ll say Bob Huggins. If I’m right, one of you other guys can come up with a question.

Damn I believe huggy would have one if Kenyon Martin hadn’t broken his shit before the tourney. That team was uber talented with Martin and demarr johnson on the court.

I can’t remember if James white was on that squad as well or came later.

**** it. I'll go again

Besides Shabazz Napier (when UCONN was in the AAC), name the last player to win the MOP of the NCAA tournament that did not come from a Big 6 conference school

**** it. I'll go again

Besides Shabazz Napier (when UCONN was in the AAC), name the last player to win the MOP of the NCAA tournament that did not come from a Big 6 conference school
It's gotta be somebody from UNLV since they are the last mid-major to win the tourney.

Im in a hurry, so here's the one and only easy question I will ask:

Only team to win the NIT AND the NCAAT, in the same year.

I've been absent from this thread for the past couple of days. Looks like I haven't missed much...

Pretty sure CCNY won the NCAAT and NIT in 1950.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I'm pretty sure the answer is Syracuse. I think I remember their fans telling me that after we lost to UMBC. Like that ****ing mattered.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT