ADVERTISEMENT

Something lost in the Champions Classic discussion

Enjoy your time in the sun op. Things make be looking bad for your program and the payment of players. Btw, hows Silvio doing? You need to ask for your money back. 20k for a guy that played a few months?

And I kept my word and told them congrats. This comeback is too played out. You’re a better poster than that. Furthermore, we still plat you guys this year, and we will be a different team by then. If you beat us you will get your good game comments.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
And I kept my word and told them congrats. This comeback is too played out. You’re a better poster than that. Furthermore, we still plat you guys this year, and we will be a different team by then. If you beat us you will get your good game comments.
It’s about as played out as the comment you made.

Enjoy your time in the sun op. Things make be looking bad for your program and the payment of players. Btw, hows Silvio doing? You need to ask for your money back. 20k for a guy that played a few months?
We didn’t pay Silvio 20k dumbass. Maryland.

Self hasn’t lost to K, Roy, Izzo and Cal in several years.

Kentucky is 0-2 their past two trips and Kansas finally caught up to them in wins, each team is now 4-4.

Duke 5-3
MSU 3-5

Duke sitting at zero wins over Kansas.
Michigan State zero wins over Duke.

- Which coach will be the first to leave his school?
- Will that school get renewed for the CC?

Kentucky is 0-2 their past two trips and Kansas finally caught up to them in wins, each team is now 4-4.

Duke 5-3
MSU 3-5

Duke sitting at zero wins over Kansas.
Michigan State zero wins over Duke.
Next year will be end of this session. If UK beats MSU, and KU beats Duke,then we'll have a 3 way tie at 5-4.

Reactions: KisteK
- Which coach will be the first to leave his school?
- Will that school get renewed for the CC?
Good question. The classic was renewed for another three years. Cal I don’t think is going anywhere anytime soon. Don’t think self is either, yet he’s said he doesn’t necessarily want to coach past 60. Izzo and K are toss ups IMO

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT