ADVERTISEMENT

So Calipari’s son enters the transfer portal....

...of course you dive right in to another UK-related thread.

Probably going somewhere like EKU where can play for a couple years. Not gonna get that kind of PT at UK. He wants to get into coaching after that.

Want to see what obsession really looks like? Check your home board. At least 5 KU threads on the first page alone. RollLaugh

Strange for a kid to want to actually get some PT somewhere? Lets be real Brad was never going to be in the rotation here

Right. I mean, he had to know that, right? He was never going to get real minutes at UK. I always thought he knew that, and went to UK because A) his dad is there and B) it is an amazing program and great place to learn, especially if he wants to get into coaching.

Does he really have a shot at being a meaningful D1 player?

I can't remember seeing a kid transfer away from a dad who is coaching...?

He's going to Central Connecticut State; heard he always wanted to be a Blue Devil.

Want to see what obsession really looks like? Check your home board. At least 5 KU threads on the first page alone. RollLaugh

I’ll never get this! I don’t care if you’re a UK fan or any other fan you look stupid making comments like this. If you’re a college basketball fan and a scandal is going on or something of that nature you’re gonna want to read about it.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
I mean if he wants to play, not sure what the big deal is. Cal shouldn't just give him minutes because he is his son, if he isn't able to play at this level it will show and just embarrass them both. Go to a lesser level to get your PT.

I’ll never get this! I don’t care if you’re a UK fan or any other fan you look stupid making comments like this. If you’re a college basketball fan and a scandal is going on or something of that nature you’re gonna want to read about it.

Ha..You act like something has actually happened recently. Absolutely nothing has happened on that front in months. What the hell is there to talk about and why would a multitude of threads be necessary? That board is and has always been obsessed with KU (and Duke, and UNC, and Louisville, and blah blah).

Btw, when Merl Code himself calls out your program and Nike for cheating, that's probably the time to shut your yappers about De Sousa's $2500.

Last edited:
This has actually been in the works for a while. He's already graduated and will have 2 years left.

LOL. You act like something has actually happened recently. Absolutely nothing has happened on that front in months. What the hell is there to talk about and why would a multitude of threads be necessary? That board is and has always been obsessed with KU (and Duke, and UNC, and Louisville, and blah blah).

Btw, when Merl Code himself calls out your program and Nike for cheating, that's probably the time to shut your yappers about De Sousa's $2500.

You make it sound like they have multiple threads about everyone. Shocker. Next we'll hear about they're just a bunch of homers. Double shocker.

You can always tell who pays more attention to who by just listening to them. Laughing

Anyway, Calipari (John) said he's not sure if he's actually going to transfer but I'm sure he'll be fine either way. It's not like it's a starter transfering.

LOL. You act like something has actually happened recently. Absolutely nothing has happened on that front in months. What the hell is there to talk about and why would a multitude of threads be necessary? That board is and has always been obsessed with KU (and Duke, and UNC, and Louisville, and blah blah).

Is that it? Ok lol

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Right. I mean, he had to know that, right? He was never going to get real minutes at UK. I always thought he knew that, and went to UK because A) his dad is there and B) it is an amazing program and great place to learn, especially if he wants to get into coaching.

Does he really have a shot at being a meaningful D1 player?

I can't remember seeing a kid transfer away from a dad who is coaching...?
Grew up around UK liked hanging with the players as a HSer. If he does transfer it'll probably be low D1 or D2. Dad cant do it all for him.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT