ADVERTISEMENT

Shaedon Sharpe

Cason wallace will probably verbal in the next few weeks as well. After that it’s basically lively or bona. And then maybe another transfer or two in the spring or a late bloomer.

Swaggy Cal
PossibleHonorableBarasingha-size_restricted.gif

We’ll be worried if Anthony Davis were to come back, Cal will screw it up otherwise.
But not as bad as Pitino did lol. BTW I saw where Mack is on the recruiting trail trying to snag some 3 stars. Is this what he thinks the value of UofL is, a 3 star school. Has he over estimated the value?

Want to bet on our football and basketball games again?

Reactions: JC for 3
We’ll be worried if Anthony Davis were to come back, Cal will screw it up otherwise.

Sharpe is better than AD according to recruiting rankings so they gonna cut down the nets obviously

eh, all the best college basketball coaches needed something extra to win. roy needed the university and ncaa to ignore academic fraud.

coach K has needed 25 years of the ncaa and sports media shilling for him.

self needed the ncaa to turn their heads so he could buy players.

cal needs talent.
Barnes just need soft toed shoes, so when he kicks the afore mentioned coaches asses it don't do any permanent damage.

eh, all the best college basketball coaches needed something extra to win. roy needed the university and ncaa to ignore academic fraud.

coach K has needed 25 years of the ncaa and sports media shilling for him.

self needed the ncaa to turn their heads so he could buy players.

cal needs talent.

So Cal get's a pass? He get's his share of talent just like the other coaches but the question is can he coach them?

I don't think Cal has ever gotten a pass by people on this board. Most know he isn't the best actual coach out there. He excels on recruiting and creating a cohesive unit. Unlike others who are known to be the best actual coaches on earth(K).

So Cal get's a pass? He get's his share of talent just like the other coaches but the question is can he coach them?

Who here is giving Cal a pass? Cal has had a lot of talent and a ton of success with that talent. Last year notwithstanding he's still done a decent job, just obviously not to the level you want from a blue blood. He got a lot of criticism for the disaster last year and made the requisite changes on the coaching staff. We'll see if it pays off on the court. Lot riding on this year I think.

Does Cal push for Bona this weekend or is gonna tell him to wait until the spring after Lively makes his decision?

Who here is giving Cal a pass? Cal has had a lot of talent and a ton of success with that talent. Last year notwithstanding he's still done a decent job, just obviously not to the level you want from a blue blood. He got a lot of criticism for the disaster last year and made the requisite changes on the coaching staff. We'll see if it pays off on the court. Lot riding on this year I think.

The UK poster that I replied to implied Cal hasn't had any talent but bashing the other coaches for some crazy reason. Cal has had talent in the past so that's not the issue. The issue is can Cal coach kids up and last year it showed that he couldn't. I think this year he bounces back.

The UK poster that I replied to implied Cal hasn't had any talent but bashing the other coaches for some crazy reason. Cal has had talent in the past so that's not the issue. The issue is can Cal coach kids up and last year it showed that he couldn't. I think this year he bounces back.

My bad, didn't read the post you replied to. Yes last year was an unmitigated failure. And if Cal would have left/been fired it would have been 100% ok. It's obviously something everyone had to deal with but COVID really effed Kentucky up since they had a brand new roster and no summer/pre-season stuff. Really feels like he understood that because everything has changed around the program. Guess we won't know for sure until the games start but I'm optimistic.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

i dont understand how i gave him a pass. i’ve been pretty critical of him in recent years.

Barnes just need soft toed shoes, so when he kicks the afore mentioned coaches asses it don't do any permanent damage.
Barnes doesn’t belong in this conversation. sorry

We don’t know what he needs to win because he hasn’t done it at the level near any of the other guys.

Barnes doesn’t belong in this conversation. sorry

We don’t know what he needs to win because he hasn’t done it at the level near any of the other guys.
Barnes is 8-6 vs Cal/UK, so that is the feather in the cap for Della. She doesn't care that Barnes has never done shit in the post season. 1 Final Four in 34 years as a head coach. (Not at Tennessee, because everyone knows they've never been to a Final Four). 😆

Barnes is 8-6 vs Cal/UK, so that is the feather in the cap for Della. She doesn't care that Barnes has never done shit in the post season. 1 Final Four in 34 years as a head coach. (Not at Tennessee, because everyone knows they've never been to a Final Four). 😆
Are you envious of my cap feather, Kevin?😁

Nobody is envious of anything UT, you incredible idiot.
Don't you get a little down seeing Barnes slap Cal around on the regular JC? Your emotional outburst betrays your true feelings. Is there really any need for such name calling?

Reactions: 1016CC0503
The title fits you perfectly. UT is nothing to be impressed with in the world of college basketball and a complete has been in the realm of college football. You are just a loudmouth LuLu spouting off about any moral victories you can, despite UT's empty trophy case. It's a tired act. You're simply too dense to see what you mouthing off actually looks like. I almost have pity for you.

Don't turn this into a pissing match unless its about our recruiting. Tennessee doesn't get number one recruits. Not sure why they are being talked about.

The title fits you perfectly. UT is nothing to be impressed with in the world of college basketball and a complete has been in the realm of college football. You are just a loudmouth LuLu spouting off about any moral victories you can, despite UT's empty trophy case. It's a tired act. You're simply too dense to see what you mouthing off actually looks like. I almost have pity for you.
They are not moral victories JC, they are scoreboard. You're too dense to realize I didn't mention Barnes/Cal specifically, you Cats did. However, since y'all did, it must hurt a little knowing the more you try to say UT is nothing, the more you're saying UK can't handle a nothing team.

I can accept "loudmouthed LuLu", if you can accept being a slack jawed 11 fingered inbred.

I am curious to see what UT can do with the #1 PG and another 5* center this year.

"do nothing with all that talent" might be something UT fans can no longer say.

*Referring to actual post season success and not just a win over UK.

Don't turn this into a pissing match unless its about our recruiting. Tennessee doesn't get number one recruits. Not sure why they are being talked about.
Jimbo, I didn't even mention Cal/Barnes. I just said Barnes was a giant slayer. It is your fans that started the pissing match.

By the way, UT has a strong recruiting class.

I am curious to see what UT can do with the #1 PG and another 5* center this year.

"do nothing with all that talent" might be something UT fans can no longer say.

*Referring to actual post season success and not just a win over UK.
We do have a strong class this year, thanks for noticing. However, I have seen other teams fall flat with #1 classes before, so who knows.

Jimbo, I didn't even mention Cal/Barnes. I just said Barnes was a giant slayer. It is your fans that started the pissing match.

By the way, UT has a strong recruiting class.
I don't even know who mentioned UT, so I wasn't necessarily pointing at you.

Barnes has always been a solid recruiter. Its no shock to me he is pulling in some good talent.

We do have a strong class this year, thanks for noticing. However, I have seen other teams fall flat with #1 classes before, so who knows.
It happens to the best of us. Seriously though, I wonder if Barnes has it in him to get up for post season games like he does others.

ADVERTISEMENT