ADVERTISEMENT

SEC womens basketball is gutter trash

Illinois must have kicked y'all's ass if you're posting about WCBB. Sorry about that Hawkit.
Here's a shot of @hawkit3113 yesterday

200w.gif

I'm not sure you have one...so to speak.
Evidently, I have the only one here compared to UK fans. Y'all are a bunch of whiny, oversensitive children. I had no beef with UK when I started posting here but then the lack of personality and maturity amongst UK fans here is certainly eye opening. Now I see why you people are universally detested here by the others.

Since we won the Civil War, it's my birthright to say things like that.

That is the cost of losing the war
I didn't say I was disagreeing with you about Rod. I was just "noting" it.

Evidently, I have the only one here compared to UK fans. Y'all are a bunch of whiny, oversensitive children. I had no beef with UK when I started posting here but then the lack of personality and maturity amongst UK fans here is certainly eye opening. Now I see why you people are universally detested here by the others.
Ooookaaaay. Myyyyy baaaad. The cocks will rise to the occasion. Banners hung. Nobody can beat your cocks. Cocks are too hard to beat. Bla Bla Bla.

Ooookaaaay. Myyyyy baaaad. The cocks will rise to the occasion. Banners hung. Nobody can beat your cocks. Cocks are too hard to beat. Bla Bla Bla.
Whose talking banners? It was a conversation about Knecht and Sheppard, you folks are the ones asking for peoples credentials like this isn't a fkn free anonymous message board for anyone to post on. No, the issue is UK has a lot of child fans here and they show that continuously.

Reactions: Deepelm
Whose talking banners? It was a conversation about Knecht and Sheppard, you folks are the ones asking for peoples credentials like this isn't a fkn free anonymous message board for anyone to post on. No, the issue is UK has a lot of child fans here and they show that continuously.
From the fan that posts about cocks, penis, and dildos.

ADVERTISEMENT