ADVERTISEMENT

Ban worthy?

KUfanatic15

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Do you think calling a college athlete “trash” on a discussion board is worth getting banned?

*just to clarify- I’ve never been warned or caused any problems on the board before*

The admin of this particular rivals site said, “you must feel tough calling a kid trash.” And then proceeded to ban me lol.

Curious what your thoughts on this situation. Thanks!

Mods can get pretty touchy on home boards.

No, I don’t think someone should be banned for that. Is it permanent or a temporary time out?

Lol! I was referring to a player on the team I’m a fan of. Who happens to be a former McD’s AA, started the first two months of the season, got benched by another freshman, and his two leading stats each game are fouls and turnovers lol.

Do you think calling a college athlete “trash” on a discussion board is worth getting banned?

*just to clarify- I’ve never been warned or caused any problems on the board before*

The admin of this particular rivals site said, “you must feel tough calling a kid trash.” And then proceeded to ban me lol.

Curious what your thoughts on this situation. Thanks!
No. That would be gayer than a Texas student with a dildo.

Mods can get pretty touchy on home boards.

No, I don’t think someone should be banned for that. Is it permanent or a temporary time out?
I think it’s permanent. Posted a thread, got removed. Posted it again cause I thought didn’t go through. -and started having good bball conversation on the second thread, then boom! it also got removed. So then I posted a third time asking the admin why my post is getting taken down and he responded because I called a kid trash. Then booted me off the message boards due to “ violating rules” and got rid of my paid subscription lol.

I think it’s permanent. Posted a thread, got removed. Posted it again cause I thought didn’t go through. -and started having good bball conversation on the second thread, then boom! it also got removed. So then I posted a third time asking the admin why my post is getting taken down and he responded because I called a kid trash. Then booted me off the message boards due to “ violating rules” and got rid of my paid subscription lol.
What message board was it? I wanna go there & call a player, “trash.”

Homeboards are different. They have to act like they care to try and get the next scoop.

I loathe the KU Homer Board

One of these days I'm going to care enough to change my card info on this site so they won't auto renew my sub..

86f6978f-6fe4-4d0e-aeb8-9feb18cb089a_text.gif

This thread seems as useless as an NFL thread on this site...
So let me use this space to brag that I hit 6 of my 7 bets last night (all on SF/DET).
Now there's plenty of blow money to throw around come NCAAT time!! 😭🤣😭

Lol! I was referring to a player on the team I’m a fan of. Who happens to be a former McD’s AA, started the first two months of the season, got benched by another freshman, and his two leading stats each game are fouls and turnovers lol.
name names so we can judge how trashy the player is.

I loathe the KU Homer Board

One of these days I'm going to care enough to change my card info on this site so they won't auto renew my sub..
It takes an act of congress to get rivals to stop taking your money. I finally just got a new card number so when it comes time to renew, they can't get me.

Reactions: KisteK and Deepelm
ADVERTISEMENT