ADVERTISEMENT

SEC womens basketball is gutter trash

Ooookaaaay. Myyyyy baaaad. The cocks will rise to the occasion. Banners hung. Nobody can beat your cocks. Cocks are too hard to beat. Bla Bla Bla.
If you say so. When y'all are out and watching us in the dance on tv, be a good conference mate and cheer on the Cocks. We need all the help we can get!

Evidently, I have the only one here compared to UK fans. Y'all are a bunch of whiny, oversensitive children. I had no beef with UK when I started posting here but then the lack of personality and maturity amongst UK fans here is certainly eye opening. Now I see why you people are universally detested here by the others.
We, as a group, are devastated

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
Have the Cocks lost to Kentucky in any major sport in the last calendar year? Football? Nope. Basketball? Nope.....
What you guys don't realize is that we view you the same way we do Vandy. There's an occasional slip up but for the last decade in football you've been our bitch (7-3, one L with a freshman backup QB) and all time is a complete mismatch in basketball (54-14).

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What you guys don't realize is that we view you the same way we do Vandy. There's an occasional slip up but for the last decade in football you've been our bitch (7-3, one L with a freshman backup QB) and all time is a complete mismatch in basketball (54-14).
You didn’t answer his question, bitch.

7-3 after going 0-10 the decade before, y'all seem to forget that conveniently. Basketball I give you although we currently have a win streak against you.

7-3 after going 0-10 the decade before, y'all seem to forget that conveniently. Basketball I give you although we currently have a win streak against you.
19-15-1 all time and we didn't even give a shit about football til 10 years ago. Since then, 7-3. Y'all ain't who you think you are in either sport.

19-15-1 all time and we didn't even give a shit about football til 10 years ago. Since then, 7-3. Y'all ain't who you think you are in either sport.
Numbers can get twisted every which way to suit you, bitch. How ‘bout Cocks, 3 of the last 5 & 2 straight. Also 2 straight in men’s basketball. Bitch.

Numbers can get twisted every which way to suit you, bitch. How ‘bout Cocks, 3 of the last 5 & 2 straight. Also 2 straight in men’s basketball. Bitch.
😁😂😂 That's a helluva streak you got going there you stupid c.u.n.t. "3 out of 5 and 2 straight". I'd love to meet you cause I've never encountered anyone as dumb as you.

ADVERTISEMENT