ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

What an AMAZING play drawn up at the end there Cal. Lmfao.
I've never been so disappointed in a UK coach. 8.6 million a year, a roster full of NBA draft picks, home court advantage and a bad mid-major team and you still lose. Nobody can defend Cal now. He keeps setting negative records.
Never seen a person revive a program, then take it further into the ground than he found it.
I'm done with UKBB until this guy is gone. I will never trust him again. Shame on Barnhart for giving him a lifetime deal.
This is the team he was supposed to win with, this is the team that he pointed to and said was what he needed. He’s a piece of shit.

Hey @lurkeraspect84 how are you feeling about that ban bet?
The good news is, we're not just helping kids reach their dreams, we're helping programs like Gonzsga reach the tournament.
Cal is a ****ing clown and UK is paying him 8.6m to do his act.
What ban bet? Seriously, i don't recall.

I' havent' got home yet to watch the game, I'm assuming we lost. I don't remember ban bets, I usually do avatar bets

*found it. A bit premature even for you.

Ho hum...doom and gloom.
giphy.gif

UK fans...

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Oh and most of the subsequent rankings we have after that were BS. We probably shouldn't even have been in there haha. Likely preseason/early season rankings SMH.

Florida got screwed by Texas A&M.

However, Florida as a rule can't hit free throws or threes, but against UK they were gold.

EDIT: I need to expand on what I said in this post:

Against Kentucky Florida shot out their asses from the three, season average is 33.7%, against Kentucky they shot 42.9%. Florida can't shoot free throws, for the season it is 69% against Kentucky they shot 81.8%. The problem is that KY against Florida shot only 64.7% of their free throws. If Kentucky hit their normal average then Kentucky wins.

More fouls called on Florida than UK but still Florida gets more free throws. Thank god for SEC officiating. Strange things happen with a refs whistle in the SEC
Ay we shot decent vs Aubie. Almost up 30 at one point. I'll take any W's we can get. Leagues tough. I feel like our ceiling is really good, but we are inconsistent. FTs and closing out games need to improve.

Ay we shot decent vs Aubie. Almost up 30 at one point. I'll take any W's we can get. Leagues tough.
Yeah, anyone can lose to anyone. We play Aggy in a few minutes and I know we could end up getting our ass kicked if we are not careful.

Reactions: 954gator
What ban bet? Seriously, i don't recall.

I' havent' got home yet to watch the game, I'm assuming we lost. I don't remember ban bets, I usually do avatar bets

*found it. A bit premature even for you.

Dude, do you seriously think Cal is ever going to see another FF? I would bet the house on Denny Crum before I bet on Cal.

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Yeah, anyone can lose to anyone. We play Aggy in a few minutes and I know we could end up getting our ass kicked if we are not careful.
Good luck, hope you win. I'm out, i'm done until Cal is gone. I can't stand the fact that we have a guy that cares more about the NBA draft than the program.

No surprise A&M just kicking our ass. I had a feeling we'd come out flat in this one and A&M is playing out of their mind. They are a pretty good team when they are playing well

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
No surprise A&M just kicking our ass. I had a feeling we'd come out flat in this one and A&M is playing out of their mind. They are a pretty good team when they are playing well
Congrats A&M you just received the biggest back handed, butt hurt compliment ever.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Congrats A&M you just received the biggest back handed, butt hurt compliment ever.
you really think A&M is the better team we are going to be a 1 or 2 seed in the tournament while they are a 9 seed

you really think A&M is the better team we are going to be a 1 or 2 seed in the tournament while they are a 9 seed
UT is better. Life on the road in the SEC is tough. Until we get to tournament time when we will all shit the bed. UT fans know what I’m saying

This was A&Ms super bowl so I'm not worried we were due a letdown
This isn't a letdown. This is an ass kicking. I think we have a better team overall, but tonight and at AGGY this is an ass kickin.

This isn't a letdown. This is an ass kicking. I think we have a better team overall, but tonight and at AGGY this is an ass kickin.
Eh, just be glad you have a coach that doesn't prioritize the NBA draft and isn't a complete asshat narcissistic moron.

Eh, just be glad you have a coach that doesn't prioritize the NBA draft and isn't a complete asshat narcissistic moron.
I just don't like trying to diminish someone's hard earned win. If you get beat, you get beat.

Jeff, I feel your pain, yet I don’t sympathize. I wish my program had the history that yours does.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT