ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

I think there is a real chance the Cocks end up with the SEC crown but that Tennessee ends up with the 4th 1 seed. If we go 7-2 in our final 9 and win a game in the SEC tournament I think 25-8 is good enough to garner the 4th 1 seed after Purdue,UConn, and Houston
At this point, I’m beginning to wonder if anyone wants the fourth one seed.

Reactions: ABVolsFan92
AUBURN.

Now when was Auburn's first final 4?

How many final fours did Kentucky make before your worthless asshole team ever made it?

How many titles did UK win before Auburn ever made the big dance?

Auburn in basketball is a loser. Kentucky in basketball is a winner.

Sorry loser.

You tell em, Bert!

That's one way to feel better...

Last edited:
Reactions: AuHoosier420
Auburn got fvcked out of the title game in 2019
I can't disagree with you there. UK got fvcked in 2011 against UConn the same way, only it was multiple calls, including this one. John Higgins made calls like this all game long. Cats lost by 1. I dare any Uconn fan to find any calls against them like this.

Same referee missed 2 shot clock violations in our 2015 loss to Wisconsin. Didn't miss ours though.

Then, in 2017, that bastard had our entire starting 5 on the bench in foul trouble in the first half, lost to uNC on a last second 3 pointer.

Yeah, we know how you feel.

uconn-flop.gif

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I gotta say, every year I feel like the SEC is going to do major damage in the NCAAT and some years SEC teams don't disappoint.

I really feel like this year we are going to see several SEC teams in the sweet 16 with a legit shot at reaching the FF.

I would love to see South Carolina square off against Purdue, or UConn. I thing the Cocks win those games.

They'll prolly lose to Butthole state in their next game, but by then, they did their job.

When SC reached the FF I hate to say it but the refs swallowed their whistles whenever Gonzaga had the ball. It was the Zags 'magic season' where they finally reached the final four and refs weren't going to get in the way of that.

After watching the Bama-Auburn game last night and rewatching it this morning I just cant help shake the feeling that Auburn is in a lot of trouble next Wednesday. They will get a massive hog for Valentines day if you will.

You tell em, Bert!

That's one way to feel better...
It is not a matter of me stating that to effect me feeling better, it is just a statement of facts. Auburn in basketball has been near zero. Sorry. Even when they had Charles Barkley they lost to Kentucky in the SEC.

Sorry Dude I am just stating facts.

This year Auburn looks really good and is probably better than Kentucky, but that will have little effect on Auburns historical position in NCAA and SEC basketball. Now if they start winning big, year after year, for a decade or two then I will say uncle.

Many SEC teams have competed with Kentucky in the past. Look at LSU, Mississippi State, Florida, Alabama, Tennessee et.al. But the team that they are trying to beat is Kentucky not the other way around.

When SC reached the FF I hate to say it but the refs swallowed their whistles whenever Gonzaga had the ball. It was the Zags 'magic season' where they finally reached the final four and refs weren't going to get in the way of that.
Losers will be losers.

So you are saying that in USC's only final four game they were cheated! 🤣

Didn’t help the Cocks that Thornwell was playing with the flu.

Reactions: guru_tc
After watching the Bama-Auburn game last night and rewatching it this morning I just cant help shake the feeling that Auburn is in a lot of trouble next Wednesday. They will get a massive hog for Valentines day if you will.
You sure do talk a lot about gay shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Like I've said a million times the last 5 years, Cal will never see another FF. He cares more about draft picks than winning college games and frankly, he’s an awful bench coach anyway. I can't wait until he is gone.

Heck, he may never see another sweet 16.

Like I've said a million times the last 5 years, Cal will never see another FF. He cares more about draft picks than winning college games and frankly, he’s an awful bench coach anyway. I can't wait until he is gone.

Heck, he may never see another sweet 16.

I've had his back but this year is breaking me. He just can't win big games at a high rate anymore. Dudes washed and needs to do the right thing and step away.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I've had his back but this year is breaking me. He just can't win big games at a high rate anymore. Dudes washed and needs to do the right thing and step away.
The college game is different than the NBA.
Not only that, you're going up against teams full of physically developed dudes that are polished fir tge college game.

Cal knows this, but he doesn't care.

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Great job Cal. They're scoring at will on layups with their bigs, but don't double the post and make them beat you with jumpshots. Just let them do what they want down low the entire 2nd half. Dumbass. Dude is king of making absolutely zero adjustments. If you find something that works just stick with it and Cal will let it happen all 40 minutes.

Great job Cal. They're scoring at will on layups with their bigs, but don't double the post and make them beat you with jumpshots. Just let them do what they want down low the entire 2nd half. Dumbass. Dude is king of making absolutely zero adjustments. If you find something that works just stick with it and Cal will let it happen all 40 minutes.
The announcer just said, Cal put in his best defensive team.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Hey @lurkeraspect84 how are you feeling about that ban bet?
The good news is, we're not just helping kids reach their dreams, we're helping programs like Gonzsga reach the tournament.
Cal is a ****ing clown and UK is paying him 8.6m to do his act.

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
ADVERTISEMENT