ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

I'm glad they aren't good because UK would probably be getting blown out by anybody decent tonight as poor as our offense has been. We've sucked bad and somehow are in the game.
They held on a little longer than I predicted but basically happened as I thought it would.

One thing I’ll say is that I don’t understand why their guards keep picking up their dribble. This team has incredibly low basketball IQ.

Polls just came out and the Barn and the Cats fell, but the Barn fell 8 spots after falling in a tight game to bama and UK fell only 4 spots after getting slapped around by SCAR. That doesn't seem right.

Edit: Barn fell 10 spots in the coaches😮 to bama which is a loaded team and UK only fell two spots after unranked SCAR pushed them around for 40 minutes.

I suppose they are saving the Cats a deep fall for when they play the Vols.

Last edited:
Polls just came out and the Barn and the Cats fell, but the Barn fell 8 spots after falling in a tight game to bama and UK fell only 4 spots after getting slapped around by SCAR. That doesn't seem right.

Edit: Barn fell 10 spots in the coaches😮 to bama which is a loaded team and UK only fell two spots after unranked SCAR pushed them around for 40 minutes.

The Barn? Is that Auburn? If so, they lost twice. 8 spots is pretty harsh though.

I think dropping 4 spots for 1 road loss is fair, but I do have an issue with a couple teams they keep jumping up every time they manage to go a week without losing. Duke has been sputtering, lost at home to Pitt and just hasn't looked good at all. Had to get a fortuitous call to beat Clemson at home and somehow that justifies a large jump into the top 10.

I know UK looked bad in those 2 road games, but who is taking Marquette, Duke and/ or Wiscy over UK? Duke and Marquette jumped 5 spots, Wiscy jumped 7. What exactly did those teams do to deserve jumps like that?

I mean, Arizona keeps losing to bad teams, seriously, Oregon State? But they keep trying to shoot them up anytime they manage to win a game and they aren't punished as harshly for their losses. I'd take South Carolina over Oregon State 10 times put of 10.

Again, UK looked anemic last week, but I certainly don't see how Duke, Marquette.and Wiscy deserve to jump that many spots.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
The Barn? Is that Auburn? If so, they lost twice. 8 spots is pretty harsh though.

I think dropping 4 spots for 1 road loss is fair, but I do have an issue with a couple teams they keep jumping up every time they manage to go a week without losing. Duke has been sputtering, lost at home to Pitt and just hasn't looked good at all. Had to get a fortuitous call to beat Clemson at home and somehow that justifies a large jump into the top 10.

I know UK looked bad in those 2 road games, but who is taking Marquette, Duke and/ or Wiscy over UK? Duke and Marquette jumped 5 spots, Wiscy jumped 7. What exactly did those teams do to deserve jumps like that?

I mean, Arizona keeps losing to bad teams, seriously, Oregon State? But they keep trying to shoot them up anytime they manage to win a game and they aren't punished as harshly for their losses. I'd take South Carolina over Oregon State 10 times put of 10.

Again, UK looked anemic last week, but I certainly don't see how Duke, Marquette.and Wiscy deserve to jump that many spots.
You don't know that the Barn is Auburn? You little sheltered UK fan you. Still, y'all should have dropped futher.

Well Duke jumped 5 spots after the zebras gifted them a home win over Clemson. They prob would've jumped 7 if they lost.

You don't know that the Barn is Auburn? You little sheltered UK fan you. Still, y'all should have dropped futher.
No, heck, I'm still trying to make sense of the whole 'War Eagle' thing. They’re the Tigers.

Why should we have dropped further? Duke lost at home to Pitt and almost lost at home to Clemson. What has Marquette and Wisconsin done? Who did any of those teams beat that were any good?

It’s crazy to me that duke jumps 5 spots after the last two weeks they had. I'm not just saying this because it's duke, if it was Oklahoma, I'd say the same thing.

That’s okay, 2 wins this week against decent teams, should get UK up to 9th. Lulz.

No, heck, I'm still trying to make sense of the whole 'War Eagle' thing. They’re the Tigers.

Why should we have dropped further? Duke lost at home to Pitt and almost lost at home to Clemson. What has Marquette and Wisconsin done? Who did any of those teams beat that were any good?

It’s crazy to me that duke jumps 5 spots after the last two weeks they had. I'm not just saying this because it's duke, if it was Oklahoma, I'd say the same thing.

That’s okay, 2 wins this week against decent teams, should get UK up to 9th. Lulz.
C'mon Jeff, Auburn, All Barn, the Barn, & Aubie.
Names: Tigers, Plainsmen and War Eagles

I don't give a shit what Duke did. If Duke jumped off a bridge would Kentucky need to jump off a bridge too?

C'mon Jeff, Auburn, All Barn, the Barn, & Aubie.
Names: Tigers, Plainsmen and War Eagles

I don't give a shit what Duke did. If Duke jumped off a bridge would Kentucky need to jump off a bridge too?
🤣, thee old "if he jumped off a bridge" saying, wow. Brings me back to my childhood, but that has nothing to do with what I was saying.

On the Auburn stuff, guess I never really cared enough to pay much attention to them.

Reactions: della
It seemed to me that UK dengerated to playing backyard ball instead of a planned attack. UK also collapsed inside leaving wide open 3 looks. I don't think SCAR is a very good team. However, sometimes it is just not your night and that happens to everyone.
How ‘bout now, BIG MOUTH?!!

Suck our COCKS!!!!!!

Reactions: Scotty00

Wonder how far Tennessee will fall after getting bitch smacked at home by a bunch of Cocks???

People saying UT fans was throwing stuff on the court from the stands. This really isn’t a surprise!🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Gamecocks are good but I can't help but think the NCAA investigation had our team a bit confused tonight. Players are probably wondering what's going to happen to our AD and how it could affect the basketball team and Barnes

Gamecocks are good but I can't help but think the NCAA investigation had our team a bit confused tonight. Players are probably wondering what's going to happen to our AD and how it could affect the basketball team and Barnes
budget.gif

I think South Carolina just took Knecht out of the game, didn't allow him to cook. Nobody else stepped up for the Vols.

• Wow
Reactions: ABVolsFan92
I think South Carolina just took Knecht out of the game, didn't allow him to cook. Nobody else stepped up for the Vols.
Our team looked like they didn't want to be there last night. We were dispondent from the tip, low energy every where and the crowd wasn't in it. Looked like something from a road game

Our team looked like they didn't want to be there last night. We were dispondent from the tip, low energy every where and the crowd wasn't in it. Looked like something from a road game
Take a look at how UK played sc, we looked like we all had the flu.
SC makes the game a grinder, slows the game way down and makes you earn everything.
I'm telling you, that style of play can really make a team look like ass. But then they go and get lambasted at Bama and somehow lose at home to UGA. Head scratchers.

Well the UT game on Saturday just got tougher for UK. Vols are going to be angry coming off a loss.

Nice win Cocks
Meh, let em' be pissed. Doesn't change the fact how one-dimensional they appear to be on offense. If Knecht is 'connecting' a ton (13 missed FG's last night along with 5 missed Free throws), they're very beatable.

UK fans. Is Cal going to unleash the Sheppard/Dillingham combo in the tournament and play them over Wagner/Reeves late into games or are they going to get the Ulis/Booker treatment?

ADVERTISEMENT