ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Season Thread

Then you woke up and saw a broom leaning up against the front door. Courtesy of your bestest best UK buddy, Jeff. 😂
Jeff, y’all should due for peace. You don’t want none of this.

The preseason top 4 in the SEC were bama, Barn, UK and the Vols. Now that everyone has been bloodied a little has the top 4 changed? Any changes of opinions?

The preseason top 4 in the SEC were bama, Barn, UK and the Vols. Now that everyone has been bloodied a little has the top 4 changed? Any changes of opinions?
It will be one of those 4 with USCjr silently sneaking around in 5th

This isn't WCBB you goofball. I know you'll talk smack when y'all have a big upset and will run and hide after the Vols rip you a new one, so I thought I'd get my smack talking in now before you run off.
Vols are supposed to win. They’ll be double digit favorites.

• Wow
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wasn’t the defending SEC champ, who returned most of their roster, supposed to be top 4?

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
Be honest, does that kid Knect play like he did vs Florida every game?! Fack that guy! 🤣 I know this is a bit late, but that was one hell of a performance!

Reactions: della
Question for ya'll experts. Are other conferences as home court dominant as the SEC has been this year? It's been a bit blatant and tiring IMO. One side allowed to play 90s D and the away team in the bonus at 10 min. It's tiring to watch sometimes. I often wonder how conf play would end up in an NBA bubble type scenario. People hated on the NBA bubble, but IMO it was so interesting to watch.

Anyways, I feel that the home court advantage has been a bit much so far. I think Tennessee has impressed me the most so far, and Arkansas has been the most disappointing.

Be honest, does that kid Knect play like he did vs Florida every game?! Fack that guy! 🤣 I know this is a bit late, but that was one hell of a performance!
He only had 36 against UGA.

• Love
Reactions: 954gator
Question for ya'll experts. Are other conferences as home court dominant as the SEC has been this year? It's been a bit blatant and tiring IMO. One side allowed to play 90s D and the away team in the bonus at 10 min. It's tiring to watch sometimes. I often wonder how conf play would end up in an NBA bubble type scenario. People hated on the NBA bubble, but IMO it was so interesting to watch.

Anyways, I feel that the home court advantage has been a bit much so far. I think Tennessee has impressed me the most so far, and Arkansas has been the most disappointing.
Home win % -

P12 72.5%
B1G 71.9%
B13 68.3%
SEC 68.3%
BE 58.7%
ACC 52.5%

The P12 and B1G are 2nd and 3rd out of 33 conferences in total. SEC and B12 are tied for 5th.

Reactions: 954gator
The only chance the UK team had was to play small and fast. But with Cal you know the second he got the bigs back things would regress. Awful coach

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
The only people who really like to talk about cocks are either gay or women. Not sure South Carolina thought that one through when they decided to be chickens.

Both of these teams look terrible.

I think Arkansas blew their opportunity.

Only thing good about this game is Alabama singing Dixie Land Delight. As I type that, more stumblin. Does every other possession end with someone on the floor? Seems like I saw an Arkansas player stumblin for 15 feet before he finally fell. That or this is some good shit.

I think we all know how this Kentucky game is going to turn out. UK just took the lead and there’s 13 minutes left. Arkansas may fight for another 4-6 minutes then Kentucky will start to pull away.

I think we all know how this Kentucky game is going to turn out. UK just took the lead and there’s 13 minutes left. Arkansas may fight for another 4-6 minutes then Kentucky will start to pull away.

Nice jynx attempt bud...

Uno Reverse GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT