ADVERTISEMENT

SEC race is going to be a good one between UK and UT...

We'll see UK run you off the court.

maybe-the-last-jedi.gif

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Last year’s Alabama, ‘22 Tennessee and Auburn, ‘21 Alabama and Arkansas, etc were all much better than any of the competition in 2020. Are you seriously denying this? Use any metric you want. They’re all going to reflect that.

And didn’t you say that rankings “prove” who the best teams are? Even in December? Then they also prove you wrong here. Can’t have it both ways.

Yeah, it’s ridiculous to believe that December rankings prove anything, but…here we are.

LOL

So Kentucky has, somehow, never had the benefit of playing a good team at home and not on the road? So all the other SEC contenders have easier schedules every single year? Despite the fact that they have to play a Kentucky team that generally has way more talent than any of them? Wow. How’s that possible? Must be a huge conspiracy.
So you're opinion is that those teams were better in 2021, 22 and 23.
Auburn got up to 4th that year and was 25-6 overall.
Right now, UT has 3 losses, how on earth do you know they won't finish worse than 25-6?
How do you know how good any of the other teams are until they actually start playing legit competition? Answer: you don't. It’s just your opinion, just like those helms banners hanging in AFH.

Right now, UT has 3 losses, how on earth do you know they won't finish worse than 25-6?
How do you know how good any of the other teams are until they actually start playing legit competition? Answer: you don't. It’s just your opinion, just like those helms banners hanging in AFH.
Right, an opinion backed by a lot of facts, vs an opinion backed by nothing.

I like how you just pretend schedule strength doesn’t matter. Auburn had a really weak schedule that year and did little that was impressive.

It’s pretty damn hilarious that you can’t even admit that a #1 ranked Alabama team was better than a fringe top 25 team with half as many quad 1 wins.

And yet…December human polls “prove” that Kentucky and Tennessee are on another level than the rest. Can’t make it up.

Last edited:
2020 kansas team reminded me of there 2010 team that got stroked by northern iowa. Doninant regular reason. followed up with a shirt tourney run. Have to give self credit. He chas changed his post season narrative so you neger know about 2020

2020 kansas team reminded me of there 2010 team that got stroked by northern iowa. Doninant regular reason. followed up with a shirt tourney run. Have to give self credit. He chas changed his post season narrative so you neger know about 2020
2010 KU peaked early and the pieces never fully jelled. 2020 was built for a tourney run. Lockdown defense (held a good WV team scoreless for the last 9 min in Morgantown) and tons of high-percentage baskets from dunks and layups.

Right, an opinion backed by a lot of facts, vs an opinion backed by nothing.

I like how you just pretend schedule strength doesn’t matter. Auburn had a really weak schedule that year and did little that was impressive.

It’s pretty damn hilarious that you can’t even admit that a #1 ranked Alabama team was better than a fringe top 25 team with half as many quad 1 wins.

And yet…December human polls “prove” that Kentucky and Tennessee are on another level than the rest. Can’t make it up.
I'm not surprised a KU fan would base everything on.opinions, I mean why not, those Helms banners you support are opinion based too. 😂

2010 KU peaked early and the pieces never fully jelled. 2020 was built for a tourney run. Lockdown defense (held a good WV team scoreless for the last 9 min in Morgantown) and tons of high-percentage baskets from dunks and layups.
How do you know those KU helms championship teams didn't also peak early?

• Haha
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I'm not surprised a KU fan would base everything on.opinions, I mean why not, those Helms banners you support are opinion based too. 😂
I think you’re confused. I base my opinions on facts. You have no facts to support what you’re saying. But I’m sure you think you “won.” 🤣

No, you're trying to pass opinions off as facts.

Uh, no. I never try to pass an opinion as fact. I’m not the one claiming December pollsters’ opinions as “proof.” As usual, you’ve got it completely backwards.

Got any facts to support your take? Didn’t think so.

Now tell me more about the scheduling conspiracy against Kentucky and how they somehow get screwed every single year. Fascinating stuff. 😂

Uh, no. I never try to pass an opinion as fact. I’m not the one claiming December pollsters’ opinions as “proof.” As usual, you’ve got it completely backwards.

Got any facts to support your take? Didn’t think so.

Now tell me more about the scheduling conspiracy against Kentucky and how they somehow get screwed every single year. Fascinating stuff. 😂
LOL, says the guy that tried to comoare December KP to March KP. You tried to sneak that bullshit by.

Yes it is. What if Harris couldn't have played in our game. The chemistry was messed up and it was obvious.
LOL. You realize we’re talking about a team that lost to Appalachian St by 30, right? Do you think App St put more talent on the court that night than Kentucky?

That UK team played Florida last game of the season and our damn HOME refs threw SMH. That and Fl choked 🤣. That was seriously the last semi decent Fl team too IMO. Before KJ went down :(

That UK team was good though. Still angry about that game though. Robbed in our own damn house SMH.

BULLSHIT.

I have a bluray copy of it and just watched it. Geeze, you Gator expect too much out of the ODome. If Florida won by 1 point should I bitch about the refs?

Had Florida won UK still would have won the conference by 2 games and Florida would have still be four game behind.

So, tell me, what's so different in the SEC now, or last year from 2020?

Are you thinking because UK won the league by 3 games, that it means the SEC sucked?

UK smoked the SEC in '10, '12 and '15, but it wasn't because the SEC sucked. That 20 team had one of the best backcourts in the country.

Yeah, go compare UK's sec schedules with the other contendors, tell me where UK ever had an advantage. Again, I'll wait.
Look at the wusses in the Big 12. GEEZE.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
BULLSHIT.

I have a bluray copy of it and just watched it. Geeze, you Gator expect too much out of the ODome. If Florida won by 1 point should I bitch about the refs?

Had Florida won UK still would have won the conference by 2 games and Florida would have still be four game behind.
Uh yeah I linked the game. It's on youtube. Did I say UF was as good? No lol. Only I was pissed that we blew that game up big. And that the refs said Fack you in the last 10 minutes.
Bunch of defensive UK fans on here lmao.

LOL. You realize we’re talking about a team that lost to Appalachian St by 30, right? Do you think App St put more talent on the court that night than Kentucky?
Having better talent doesn't always equate to a win. You guys would have lost and lost big without Harris.

Uh yeah I linked the game. It's on youtube. Did I say UF was as good? No lol. Only I was pissed that we blew that game up big. And that the refs said Fack you in the last 10 minutes.
Bunch of defensive UK fans on here lmao.
Defensive UK fans?

You go to Youtube to see a game. I record them all. I said BluRay (that is high definition 1080 lines of resolution at 34 frames a second) not some blurry crap at 12 frames a second!

The last really good UK team was the 2020 Team. You throw shade on it and I am supposed to take it? UK beat UF twice that year, but only one counts? I just responded to a guy who follows a team that had two great years in its history.

My post was not a "bunch of defensive UK fans". I do not post defensively. I plan on posting to be offensive.

So when was the last really good UF team? 2007? That was/is 16 years ago plus.

• Haha
Reactions: 954gator
Having better talent doesn't always equate to a win. You guys would have lost and lost big without Harris.
I’m not sure what this is supposed to prove. Yes, KU probably loses to Kentucky without Harris, especially with the lack of depth at guard (which isn’t a problem for Kentucky). But they’d beat Wilmington by double digits without him.

And considering Wagner went 1-12 against KU, you’d probably have been better off without him that night.

I’m not sure what this is supposed to prove. Yes, KU probably loses to Kentucky without Harris, especially with the lack of depth at guard (which isn’t a problem for Kentucky). But they’d beat Wilmington by double digits without him.

And considering Wagner went 1-12 against KU, you’d probably have been better off without him that night.
Not on defense we wouldn't have. He's the best defender out of our guards. Dillingham gave 3 3 pters in row to Harris.

His defense definitely would've helped out. He's the best on ball defender, and they ate us up with their drives. And his ability to get things rolling were missed.

hoping it was cause of the holidays but the vols looked garbage tonight

Defensive UK fans?

You go to Youtube to see a game. I record them all. I said BluRay (that is high definition 1080 lines of resolution at 34 frames a second) not some blurry crap at 12 frames a second!

The last really good UK team was the 2020 Team. You throw shade on it and I am supposed to take it? UK beat UF twice that year, but only one counts? I just responded to a guy who follows a team that had two great years in its history.

My post was not a "bunch of defensive UK fans". I do not post defensively. I plan on posting to be offensive.

So when was the last really good UF team? 2007? That was/is 16 years ago plus.
Listen to yourself. Your all upset bc I said I was mad about my team losing a game. No "shade" was thrown at UK. UK blasted Florida earlier in that year as we all remember. Do you even read before you react? I was pissed at some calls and a huge blown lead in ONE Specific game! I even said that Fl choked the game away (not all on refs etc) I then went on to say how good that UK team was. Sorry I don't have all the games saved in 8k, next time I'll just not link the game I'm referring to SMH.

FWIW The last really good team was in 2014. That 2019/20 team I said was the last decent/good UF squad. Anyways, hope you feel better now buddy!

Ya'll crack me up though seriously. "We're not defensive!!!!" Yet most all of you go on to attack the team of any poster you disagree with. "Oh it's not a two team race huh?!?! Well Florida sucks!" 🤣

Last edited:
Apparently you don't understand how athletics work.

You can't say that with a straight face. That’s about as fair as me saying UK would have smacked Bradley, Bucknell and Northern Iowa by 30 those years ku lost to them.

Again, do you.not understand how athletcs work? Some days, you just don't have it and your opponent does.

Listen to yourself. Your all upset bc I said I was mad about my team losing a game. No "shade" was thrown at UK. UK blasted Florida earlier in that year as we all remember. Do you even read before you react? I was pissed at some calls and a huge blown lead in ONE Specific game! I even said that Fl choked the game away (not all on refs etc) I then went on to say how good that UK team was. Sorry I don't have all the games saved in 8k, next time I'll just not link the game I'm referring to SMH.

FWIW The last really good team was in 2014. That 2019/20 team I said was the last decent/good UF squad. Anyways, hope you feel better now buddy!

Ya'll crack me up though seriously. "We're not defensive!!!!" Yet most all of you go on to attack the team of any poster you disagree with. "Oh it's not a two team race huh?!?! Well Florida sucks!" 🤣
I feel good and I hope you do also.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year.

I also hope that Alabama wins it all in Football. Georgia really got screwed.

Reactions: 954gator
You can't say that with a straight face. That’s about as fair as me saying UK would have smacked Bradley, Bucknell and Northern Iowa by 30 those years ku lost to them.

Again, do you.not understand how athletcs work? Some days, you just don't have it and your opponent does.
When another team blows a game they should win by 30, it’s cause for years of ridicule. When Kentucky does it, it’s because “some days you just don’t have it.” 🤣

When another team blows a game they should win by 30, it’s cause for years of ridicule. When Kentucky does it, it’s because “some days you just don’t have it.” 🤣
Not really, how often have you seen UK fans say they would have heaten Bucknell by 30?

UK, without its bigs, had y'all down by 12 points and lost by 5, but somehow, you think KU is so much better than UK, that they would have beat uncw by 30 without their starting pg.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Not really, how often have you seen UK fans say they would have heaten Bucknell by 30?

Well, not too often. Probably because it happened 20 years ago with Roy Williams’ players. That’s like bringing up UAB. 🤣

They certainly had a heyday with it for years though.

UK, without its bigs, had y'all down by 12 points and lost by 5, but somehow, you think KU is so much better than UK, that they would have beat uncw by 30 without their starting pg.

My point is it’s lame to act like there wasn’t more than enough talent available to beat that team at home. And the same player that was allegedly so critical was widely criticized before that game, and most of you were saying he shouldn’t be starting. Which is it?

The “without the bigs” excuse gets pretty old. Neither of those guys are great players right now, and if they played in the KU game, that means Thiero doesn’t have a career game in points and rebounds.

This thread. Pearl is a better coach than barnes and calipari. Tread lightly here vol and cat fans. UK has to visit Auburn where pearl owns calipari. Barnes also has a losingrecord against Pearl. . Get to know name Aiden Holloway.
High comedy right here. Pearl owns Cal is stupid funny...

Some of us have been playing ligit competition and others haven't. UT has...

Thanks, you too.
I think the bigger question is why UK is even be allowed equal billing with the Vols? They are barely top 20 in KenPom and bama and Aubie are Top 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT