ADVERTISEMENT

SEC race is going to be a good one between UK and UT...

This thread. Pearl is a better coach than barnes and calipari. Tread lightly here vol and cat fans. UK has to visit Auburn where pearl owns calipari. Barnes also has a losingrecord against Pearl. . Get to know name Aiden Holloway.
All hail Pearl, the greatest coach that never won a damned thing.

Last edited:
I doubt very much the SEC is just a two team race this year. Ya'll underestimate the field imo.

Pearl is one of the most underrated coaches out there. Dude was a couple bad calls away from getting to the NCAA finals with AUBURN. This would be like someone coming in and taking Georgia to a final four in Bball in a few years.
Tennessee with Peterson the 4 years before Pearl was a few hundredths over 500. Pearl came in and they won over 70%. Then icing on the top he made bottom dweller Auburn into a contender.

Reactions: cdbearde
Only Kentucky fans would think they would dominate everyone in conference with a loss to UNC Wilmington at home lmao. I'll eat crow if UK doesn't lose at least 3 conf games.

Pearl is one of the most underrated coaches out there. Dude was a couple bad calls away from getting to the NCAA finals with AUBURN. This would be like someone coming in and taking Georgia to a final four in Bball in a few years.
Tennessee with Peterson the 4 years before Pearl was a few hundredths over 500. Pearl came in and they won over 70%. Then icing on the top he made bottom dweller Auburn into a contender.
He’s a different dude since he signed his lifetime deal.

Only Kentucky fans would think they would dominate everyone in conference with a loss to UNC Wilmington at home lmao. I'll eat crow if UK doesn't lose at least 3 conf games.
Well, why wouldn’t we? For one thing, this is a very dangerous UK team, loaded with talent and on top of that, check UK's SEC titles. It doesn't matter that they haven't won it since 2020, the SEC runs through Lexington and it always will.

Oh also, UK lost to Evansville in Rupp in 2019, but still won the SEC by 3 games that season, so that UNC Wilmington loss, means nothing as far as the SEC goes.

Last edited:
pearl made tennessee ane easier program for barnes to win at
Pearl left UT disgraced and we had two coaches between Pearl and Barnes, so nothing Pearl had built was left for Barnes.

Where are you protecting Florida to finish?
Not sure that's why they play the games. Florida has the size/talent to compete with anyone but they have a few things they need to shore up on before I project them anywhere.

Reactions: rdgtr
Well, why wouldn’t we? For one thing, this is a very dangerous UK team, loaded with talent and on top of that, check UK's SEC titles. It doesn't matter that they haven't won it since 2020, the SEC runs through Lexington and it always will.

Oh also, UK lost to Evansville in Rupp in 2019, but still won the SEC by 3 games that season, so that UNC Wilmington loss, means nothing as far as the SEC goes.
Has UK even played a true road game yet?

Pearl left UT disgraced and we had two coaches between Pearl and Barnes, so nothing Pearl had built was left for Barnes.
Disgraced for recruiting violations...think about how much BS that is. Like every basketball program bends/breaks the rules. Pearl probably pissed off the wrong people.

Not sure that's why they play the games. Florida has the size/talent to compete with anyone but they have a few things they need to shore up on before I project them anywhere.
You just described every team in the country. Everyone has issues they need to shore up.

Has UK even played a true road game yet?
How many teams have?

UK was younger and far less talented last year, but they won at Arkansas, Florida and Tennessee. Impregnated Auburn too.

This team isn't all freshmen, it has several veterans.

You'll see.

whatever-sassy.gif

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You just described every team in the country. Everyone has issues they need to shore up.
True, but I know it's going to be a grind in conference. Some of ya'll think it will be breeze apparently. I mean it's very possible you're right.

True, but I know it's going to be a grind in conference. Some of ya'll think it will be breeze apparently. I mean it's very possible you're right.
We’re just making predictions, you're accusing UK fans of being on some high horse, because we think UK has a shot at winning the SEC.

Anyone that has seen this UK team play, can't disagree that UK has a good shot to win it.

Alabama has 4 losses (about to be 5), Auburn hasn’t played anybody, Ole Miss hasn’t played anybody, Florida isn’t ranked and for good reason, Arkansas and Missouri have taken big steps backwards from last year, aTm is a roller coaster and uSC and Vandy are what they always are.

UK and UT are just better than everyone else. Doesn't mean someone else can't win it, but right now, those are the 2 best teams and UK has probably the best guard core in the country, so excuse us if we think UK can do what they have done far more times than anyone else.

Reactions: cdbearde
pearl is best coach tennesse has ever had. until him you only cared about the lady vols. Barnes has a more passionate fanbase because of what pearl started there

Last edited:
We’re just making predictions, you're accusing UK fans of being on some high horse, because we think UK has a shot at winning the SEC.

Anyone that has seen this UK team play, can't disagree that UK has a good shot to win it.

Alabama has 4 losses (about to be 5), Auburn hasn’t played anybody, Ole Miss hasn’t played anybody, Florida isn’t ranked and for good reason, Arkansas and Missouri have taken big steps backwards from last year, aTm is a roller coaster and uSC and Vandy are what they always are.

UK and UT are just better than everyone else. Doesn't mean someone else can't win it, but right now, those are the 2 best teams and UK has probably the best guard core in the country, so excuse us if we think UK can do what they have done far more times than anyone else.
kentucky isnt winning at auburn

wtf are you saying?
Last year's score. Pearl had is worst loss to UK and Calipari ever. It wasn't Auburns.

86-54. How much is home court worth?

*looking through the stats, the amount of times Pearl lost to UK by 20 or more is amazingly high.

UK is 4-5 at your current Arena. 24-9 at your previous one.
you claimed you had the won the last 3 there. That wasnt true. you are banking on early records. Sinde pearl has got it going we have won a good amoubt at hine verses UK

I can see us losing 3 games in conference. That's a fair assessment. But, we didn't have Wagner and Bradshaw was just getting his feet wet after only practicing 1 day before. We're not the same team that lost that game now. We have 2 viable 7 footers now. There's a lot UK can do to improve. Their ceiling is higher than any SEC team.

I can't see us losing to Florida.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Pearl can't video pre game practices at Rupp. Auburn is just out played there. Curses aren't relevant.
I heard about that. I can't say I'm surprised. That dude is crazy enough to.pull some shit like that.

Well, before his lifetime deal was signed.

ADVERTISEMENT