ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

Can you just make up your mind on your narrative. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

This from the guy that claimed onnky Kentucky got screwed in the two games. You trying to claims other are talking both ways is beyond hilarious. Again gfy

Nope. I am just taking the lead from Kentucky fans on how to act after a loss
Dude, we shut down businesses and shit. If you're gonna commit to this, then you're gonna have to go to Yelp instead of Rivals. Fvcking rookie.

Oh, and your P:L checks out.

Reactions: VAWildcat15
Just imagine...there are actually people who think that Bruce is one of the best coaches in the nation. Granted, they’re from Alabama, but still...

LOL. The most obsessed bitch on the board still can’t get auburn out of his head

lOl. Denying now? You have conceded auburn losses all season. You have been one of the best bump worthy poster on there. Cute that you are trying to make friends here though...
You can’t find that post because it doesn’t exist. I’ve never stated auburn wouldn’t make the tournament this season.

good to see you’re just as ******ed over here as you are on the home board. You are pathetic. I am glad you post here more than you post there though.

You can’t find that post because it doesn’t exist. I’ve never stated auburn wouldn’t make the tournament this season.

good to see you’re just as ******ed over here as you are on the home board. You are pathetic. I am glad you post here more than you post there though.

You literally said auburn wouldn’t win a road game this year. You are a dumbass and most of the bunker has laughed at you all season

You literally said auburn wouldn’t win a road game this year. You are a dumbass and most of the bunker has laughed at you all season
I said auburn wouldn’t win another road game since a loss earlier in the season. Pretty sure we’ve only won 1-2 since. But yeah, not nearly as bad as all of your takes and meltdowns.

He entertains us here. We are sorry he is mentally challenged.

Reactions: Lover of Pearl
I said auburn wouldn’t win another road game since a loss earlier in the season. Pretty sure we’ve only won 1-2 since. But yeah, not nearly as bad as all of your takes and meltdowns.

we have won since your dumbass post. Including the one you made the post in. Stick to football dipshit...

ADVERTISEMENT