ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday Games Thread

Amazing Pearls lack of offensive plays. The guys a mental midget. Just shoot over the defense is his entire offensive play book.

That's why he'll never be in the HOF or win a title.

the 2nd call Wiley was the worst call of the game. We had to have him out there though. Mcclemore just isn’t the threat down low Wiley is
What did you think about the 2nd call on Richards that has had him on the bench essentially the entire half?

What did you think about the 2nd call on Richards that has had him on the bench essentially the entire half?

Careful, UK fan. Don't complain about officiating.

I went to Rupp Rafters once. AND LET ME TELL YOU, they complain about EVERYTHING and I got banned twice just for reading it.

Auburn fouls on every play. It's the old philosophy, they won't call a foul on every play. The Wisconsin strategy

Reactions: RipThru
HOLY SHIT AT THE REFS IN THE AUBURN UK GAME.

They are calling fouls on every possession. Both teams wanna play physical so let the boys bang. My god

Doesn’t appear the refs are gonna let AU or UK get in a groove. Whistles for everything today.

We’ll keep UK can’t complain about the officials today. Geez

Lol at that foul on wiley. What a trash call... and Kentucky fans for that matter.

Bs officiating in UK game

Kentucky has the third largest home foul differential in the conference, yet the refs don’t help them.

Wiley goes up for the rebound, gets hit in the face, and has a foul called on him. Meanwhile the honky on Kentucky has committed at least two moving screens and as you guessed it, no call.

the 2nd call Wiley was the worst call of the game. We had to have him out there though. Mcclemore just isn’t the threat down low Wiley is

Imagine shooting 44 FT's and having the nerve to complain about this game.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Kentucky has the third largest home foul differential in the conference, yet the refs don’t help them.

Wiley goes up for the rebound, gets hit in the face, and has a foul called on him. Meanwhile the honky on Kentucky has committed at least two moving screens and as you guessed it, no call.

Sir!?!??! RollLaugh

Reactions: I am stupid
Sloppy Hagans starting to make an appearance. He will help Auburn stay in it.

For all the complaining about refs this year, I'm betting that it's helped Kentucky more often than not. FT shooting is one of their biggest strengths. And as someone pointed out, they've had one of the largest foul disparities in the conference. What % of their points have come at the line?

I just wish the NCAA would get all the refs on the same page. Just need them all to be consistent, whether consistently good or bad.
There needs to be some consistency on how to D up against guards driving into the paint. Some of the touch fouls that have been incorporated have made it nearly impossible to stop someone on defense when they have a full head of steam coming into the paint.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
For all the complaining about refs this year, I'm betting that it's helped Kentucky more often than not. FT shooting is one of their biggest strengths. And as someone pointed out, they've had one of the largest foul disparities in the conference. What % of their points have come at the line?

Kentucky ranks 348th in 3PA, chief.

They drive the ball with big guards that shoot a high % from the line. It’s effective.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
Kentucky ranks 348th in 3PA, chief.

They drive the ball with big guards that shoot a high % from the line. It’s effective.

But the point is that a lot of people have complained about the number of fouls being called. Is that not benefitting Kentucky in most cases?

But the point is that a lot of people have complained about the number of fouls being called. Is that not benefitting Kentucky in most cases?

not really. We play 7 guys, we have foul trouble every single game. Many times for the last 8 minutes of the first half, we have to play stall ball just to get to the half.

Fun fact, Kansas has shot 160 more free throws than their opponents. Kentucky at 110.

ADVERTISEMENT