ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday, Dec 11th Games

KU is really good offensively. With what seems like a few more pieces that can still play much better than they are.

On the flip side though KU is awful at times defensively.

Not sure if you have KenPom but I love his fanmatch page. Easy way to see the biggest games. Here is his top 10 for the day:

FanMatchTM

for Saturday, December 11th
Try Visual FanMatch beta
12/10 12/12
GamePredictionTime (ET)LocationThrill
Score
Come
back
Excite
ment
5 Houston at 10 AlabamaAlabama 73-72 (52%)10:00 pm
ESPN2
Tuscaloosa, AL
Coleman Coliseum
9 Arizona at 14 IllinoisIllinois 76-74 (57%)5:00 pm
FOX
Champaign, IL
State Farm Center
19 Kentucky at 51 Notre DameKentucky 74-72 (56%)5:15 pm
ESPN
South Bend, IN
Joyce Center
23 Arkansas vs. 43 OklahomaArkansas 73-70 (62%)1:30 pm
ESPN2
Tulsa, OK
Bank of Oklahoma Center
41 St. Bonaventure vs. 25 ConnecticutConnecticut 71-68 (60%)4:00 pm
ESPN2
Newark, NJ
Prudential Center
26 Wisconsin at 20 Ohio St.Ohio St. 70-66 (65%)12:00 pm
Big Ten Network
Columbus, OH
Value City Arena
40 Colorado St. vs. 48 Mississippi St.Colorado St. 73-72 (54%)2:00 pm
ESPNU
Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena
8 UCLA at 73 MarquetteUCLA 80-73 (73%)9:30 pm
FOX
Milwaukee, WI
Fiserv Forum
50 Clemson vs. 75 DrakeClemson 71-68 (57%)2:00 pm
ACC Network
Atlanta, GA
State Farm Arena
22 BYU vs. 70 CreightonBYU 73-67 (71%)12:00 pm
Fox Sports 1
Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Pentagon
Is there a link to this? I don't have Kenpom but the format here is nice I think this is of course 100x 100x 100x better what I've been posting.

Syracuse at Georgetown was a good game. The Hoyas pulled it out.

Cuse dropped to 5-5 and already has 3 KenPom sub 90 losses. Is Boeheim retiring soon?
If you're going to give a recap you probably need to throw in a few Hoya Paranoia's here and there to really capture the moment. And maybe a Ewing pic in a suit.

Reactions: boilerzz
Hawkins is like a poor mans Doug McDermott. With maybe better athleticism. It’s amazing how he fell through the cracks to D2. He just dropped 25 points, including a highlight reel dunk, and grabbed 8 rebounds against a top 25 team.

Yeah, great talent. That dunk took me by surprise. Could see him being taken in the 2nd round. Gonna have to follow him closer.

Reactions: englandnu
Colorado State is now 10-0. They went on a 17-2 run late in the game; they were down 8 with maybe 7 minutes left - and then promptly went up 7. Roddy looks like the type of guy where you think, "Wait, you play D1 basketball? No! Can't be." Because of his size many might think of Barkley. PJ Tucker might be a better comparison. He could legitimately be a 2nd or 3rd Team All-American.

• Wow
Reactions: englandnu
UK/ND game is entertaining. ND has no answer for Tshiebwe though.

does Lightfoot have a brother who also plays at KU?

Modern-day version of Perry Ellis. Seems like he's been there forever

Unlike Ellis, who played for four years, Lightfoot is actually in his 6th year at KU. He was in the same class as Josh Jackson and Udoka Azbuike lol.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The longer this UK game stays tight you best believe the refs could become a factor. These dudes had a crazy long home winning streak not long ago without having any great teams.

Cat fans you have been warned!

Then again, I am a dude who had a buzz this morning, lost his buzz for work, and is now buzzing again.

Is wheeler that bad behind the arc he can be left open? We have that in Harris for ku sans today where he hit three.

Is wheeler that bad behind the arc he can be left open? We have that in Harris for ku sans today where he hit three.

First time today a team decided to not guard Harris at all. At least he made them pay. He’s now 12/25 for his career from 3.

Reactions: toonces11
25% this year. 22.5% last year.

Harris isn’t someone I want taking a lot of threes, but he’s at almost 50% including last year.

Gonna be a great day when Cal finally GTFO's. 2015 broke him.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Kansas is gang raping missouri

FGXCwZDXsAUNxph

ADVERTISEMENT