ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday 1/27 Games Thread

Imagine thinking it’s a good idea to host ESPN game day at the trainwreck that is Arkansas.

Imagine thinking it’s a good idea to host ESPN game day at the trainwreck that is Arkansas.

Arkansas gonna hit at least 3 bank shot threes, probably a half court heave and Cal will get a technical for being a moron. Book it

Watching K State at Houston. How is Houston going to handle it when they play a good team and the refs actually call most of the fouls they commit?

Every year, I think Kansas is the team to beat and always stick with them to win the conference or the conference tourney. This year they just aren't that good. Can't see them winning either this year, but will still be in the dance as a higher seed.

Every year, I think Kansas is the team to beat and always stick with them to win the conference or the conference tourney. This year they just aren't that good. Can't see them winning either this year, but will still be in the dance as a higher seed.
They suck ballz

I think depth can sometimes be overrated, but I still don’t think they have enough of it. Their starting 5 is fantastic but they just need more from the bench IMO.

I think depth can sometimes be overrated, but I still don’t think they have enough of it. Their starting 5 is fantastic but they just need more from the bench IMO.
Agree, their depth is week and they need a player or two that can come off the bench and eat up fouls.

Hahaha. How many games are you winning when teams make 12 and 15 threes? And guys that are 22% shooters on the season. If anything I’ve been encouraged by Kansas staying so close in these road games when teams turn into the ‘96 Bulls.

Teams from Iowa just own us. And we are too whiite.

Hahaha. How many games are you winning when teams make 12 and 15 threes? And guys that are 22% shooters on the season. If anything I’ve been encouraged by Kansas staying so close in these road games when teams turn into the ‘96 Bulls.
Yep.

This team has flaws, but I’m actually feeling better about their longterm outlook lately. Furphy’s coming on strong and gives them the shooter they were lacking. They need to tighten up the team defense, but Self teams typically do. Dickinson’s P&R D will probably always be a liability though.

Well, I may have been wrong on Auburn. I really thought they were better. Even with the officials giving them the ball on a bad overturn I'm not sure they can pull this out.

Well, I may have been wrong on Auburn. I really thought they were better. Even with the officials giving them the ball on a bad overturn I'm not sure they can pull this out.
It’s about to be February and still no Quad 1 wins. They are beating up on the teams you’d expect they should but not winning the others.

Good team and seems like they’d be hard to play against, but hasn’t demonstrated the ability to get the big wins yet.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Oh, that’s where you’re wrong! Kentucky is in town so they’ll have a full house and mark it down, Arkansas who has played like shit all year will hit 15 threes and have at least one guy who’s made one shot all year have a career night! Take it to the bank!😂

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT