ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo

no leaks or anything on where this kid will end up?
Nothing man.

52278f8ad6b818.35915744.gif

So after reading through this long and entertaining thread.. no leaks or anything on where this kid will end up?

Depends on what you consider a leak. All of the national guys picking IU and others switching to IU about a week ago is pretty good sign. Even better sign none have decided to switch. If anything they have said they have received information that has reaffirmed their choice.

Reactions: SNU0821
It would be the smartest business decision for him and his future but kids make dumb mistakes all the time.

Smartest business decision? Really?

Say it doesn't work out for him...the NBA....

Ask Damon Bailey how he is making out in Indiana nowadays. The smart business decision is Indiana. One and done kids can go anywhere and still be lottery picks.

7 eastern 6 central I believe. Ill check Twitter because I doubt he will be a Jayhawk. Hopefully, Twitter gives me a nice bump to Monday but I'm not too hopeful.

Central time is for gheys. I will have to check the board some time after 7, kinda hoping he goes to Vandy just for the meltdown that would occur on here.
I do think some KU fans would be butt hurt, though I don't get some of their optimism I wish I had that lol Indiana fans would be in full meltdown. I think hes Indiana bound for the fact that he gets to stay home an try to be the face of the return on Indiana basketball.

It’s hardly a homer take. It’s just a fact. That’s how coaches make pitches to recruits. “I’ve had this many guys go pro, I’ve sent players like you to the NBA”, it’s what John Calipari’s whole brand is built off of. It’s a completely normal recruiting tactic. Bill Self has the background to brag about it with proof while the others hardly have anything. This isn’t difficult to understand and you’re turning it into something it shouldn’t be. Lol

If only Oladipo had gone to Kansas he could be in the league now.

If Oladipo had gone to Kansas then he likely has 2 NCAA title rings while being the #1 overall pick in 2013. He also probably would be banging hotter chicks today than he currently does.

I don’t feel bad for him at all. He made his own bed.

If Oladipo had gone to Kansas then he likely has 2 NCAA title rings while being the #1 overall pick in 2013. He also probably would be banging hotter chicks today than he currently does.

Lol

Not an iu fan but he improved probably as much or more than any player at Kansas ever has. Did you watch him his sophomore and junior years? Omg!!

Reactions: SloppyHopkins
Not an iu fan but he improved probably as much or more than any player at Kansas ever has. Did you watch him his sophomore and junior years? Omg!!
Improved more than a former unranked no star Towson commit who ended up NPOY and is under 6’0 but also in the NBA?

Was he an NBA All Star when he left Indiana?
He was the 2nd pick in the draft when he left Indiana... not bad. Indiana does have 6 guys (3 lottery picks and would have been 4 with OG blowing out his knee) who played in the NBA last year that were in an Indiana uniform with the last 5 years. Those aren't Kansas numbers, but proves that Indiana doesn't have trouble getting guys NBA ready, even in years that weren't great in regards to what would be considered successful for Indiana basketball.

Reactions: St_Henry_Buckeye
He was the 2nd pick in the draft when he left Indiana... not bad. Indiana does have 6 guys (3 lottery picks and would have been 4 with OG blowing out his knee) who played in the NBA last year that were in an Indiana uniform with the last 5 years. Those aren't Kansas numbers, but proves that Indiana doesn't have trouble getting guys NBA ready, even in years that weren't great in regards to what would be considered successful for Indiana basketball.
OG has really impressed me this year. Kids a stud!

I hear KU writer changed his pick to IU. AND that KU isn' sending anyone to cover the announcement. Crystal ball now has Langford at 84% IU.
Maybe my guy was right?

he would have been the first AND second pick if he went to Kansas....just saying

I hear KU writer changed his pick to IU. AND that KU isn' sending anyone to cover the announcement. Crystal ball now has Langford at 84% IU.
Maybe my guy was right?
If your guy was any number of 47,000 basketball experts, then yes.

Reactions: JimboBBN
If your guy was any number of 47,000 basketball experts, then yes.
I posted a month or so ago about this. Got shit for not giving up info. Could still turn out to be wrong. Find out soon. Unfortunately I have a baseball game.

At what point are some of these kids going to be turned off by the number of SF/PF on IU's roster?

2017 class had 3 guys in the 6'6'-6'9" range: 4-star 6'7" Justin Smith, 4-star 6'8" Race Thompson, 3-star 6'9" Clifton Moore

2018 class had 3 guys in that same range: 4-star 6'7" Jerome Hunter, 4-star 6'6" Damezi Anderson, 3-star 6'8" Jake Forrester

2019 class: IU is in on 5-star 6'8" legacy recruit Trendon Watford, 5-star 6'8" Keion Brooks, 5-star 6'8" Trace Jackson-Davis

Only 80 minutes a game, at the 3+4 spots. If IU doesn't get Romeo... what do they have, like 3 guards total on the roster next year?
At no point. It' s how Miller builds his teams.

I posted a month or so ago about this. Got shit for not giving up info. Could still turn out to be wrong. Find out soon. Unfortunately I have a baseball game.
Im just messing with you. I thought after all our dudes left we were a strong leader and thought thats what he was waiting on. He will make his mark wherever he goes.

ADVERTISEMENT