ADVERTISEMENT

Romeo

Most High School kids don't consider going to IU unless they live in the state. There are no current high school players that remember IU being relevant in basketball in their lifetime. They would have to hear war stories about Bob Knight and the hoosiers from their grandfather. IU has gone the way of UCLA except that UCLA is still considered a blue blood.
salt.jpg

Today seriously might be a top 10 moment of Indiana basketball for Borden during his adult life. No joke.
Aside from watching them win two national titles..........Final fours in 92 and 2002. Firing of Crean. Hiring of Miller. AMongst a few other things.

BTW, how many titles you seen Kansas win? I'm guessing since your not 50 or so, probably just the one(Of three).

Man your ass is hurting, huh?

Note: Didn't see the announcement. Had a baseball game. My wife text me and told me the news. It's a great day, for sure. Very happy. But not a Top 10 moment. Speaking of that---what are your Top 10 KU moments? I mean, with all the choke jobs---are there even 10?

Aside from watching them win two national titles..........Final fours in 92 and 2002. Firing of Crean. Hiring of Miller. AMongst a few other things.

BTW, how many titles you seen Kansas win? I'm guessing since your not 50 or so, probably just the one(Of three).

Note: Didn't see the announcement. Had a baseball game. My wife text me and told me the news. It's a great day, for sure. Very happy. But not a Top 10 moment. Speaking of that---what are your Top 10 KU moments? I mean, with all the choke jobs---are there even 10?
I said of your adult life. You’re like 44, right?

You have to get in the NCAA tournament before you can choke.

I was really hoping the kid was smarter and would of picked a better school on his list......... say Vandy for example......

The big question on everyone's mind is............ Does IU only lose to Fort Wayne by 5pts now or is it still a 10+ blow out?

Hey we all can't make the NIT and lose the first round with how many 5 stars on your team?

I mean you had the following ranked players that year if you want to use a game or a season....

#2 - he was injured but you still sucked with him.
#40 - Hood
#40 Cauley-Stein
#148 Mays....

All that talent and you make the NIT and then lose to Robert Morris?

Man, you are an idiot.

Last edited:
You have to get in the NCAA tournament before you can choke.

Yeah...Indiana fans should probably wait until they experience their first elite 8 in 100 years before trash talking. Hell, Miller got Dayton to an elite 8. Probably explains why they're bursting with excitement. "Elite 8....oooooo. Wonder what that's like."

They'll probably build a statue if he gets them there once.

Yeah...Indiana fans should probably wait until they experience their first elite 8 in 100 years before trash talking. Hell, Miller got Dayton to an elite 8. Probably explains why they're bursting with excitement. "Elite 8....oooooo. Wonder what that's like."

They'll probably build a statue if he gets them there once.

God damn you are still hurt. So much talk about a recruit your supposedly feel you didn’t need.

Reactions: KisteK and Da_Bull
God damn you are still hurt. So much talk about a recruit your supposedly feel you didn’t need.

Nah, that's not it. I wanted the chia pet, but he isn't necessary for KU to have a great team.

Just don't need to hear about choking from fans that wish their team were in position to choke once in awhile. Especially when their only highly ranked team of the last 25 yrs did choke.Laughing

Reactions: KisteK and SillBelf
Hey we all can't make the NIT and lose the first round with how many 5 stars on your team?

I mean you had the following ranked players that year if you want to use a game or a season....

#2 - he was injured but you still sucked with him.
#40 - Hood
#40 Cauley-Stein
#148 Mays....

All that talent and you make the NIT and then lose to Robert Morris?

Man, you are an idiot.

I'm not sure I'd go around throwing stones. Indiana missed the NIT with multiple 5*s more recently than the Robert Morris loss.

Now IU fans know how UK and Duke fans feel everytime we land a 5* recruit. Salt galore.
That's what's crazy to me. Kansas fans (and some UK fans trolling here) should be used to this. Indiana fans in here aren't saying anything like "We're back!" or predicting a final 4 next year. To a person it's contend for the big 10 championship and win a game or two in the tournament with Romeo. No Indiana fan in this thread has said anything crazy, which when you have a big enough fan base seems inevitable.

ADVERTISEMENT