ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

241626653_1980465438783114_1385978088931529253_n.jpg

Hard to believe indeed. I was in tech school, too. Had been for about 8 months already. I just remember being locked down for I think the rest of the week, not going to class. I don't recall much beyond that. My memory sucks in general. That day is very vivid though, as I am sure it is for most people. My brother was at Keesler as well for tech school (weather).

I was in the weather and personnel dorm building as the electronics dorms were full. Lots more ladies in those dorms (not that it mattered, I was married). Speaking of my ex, if you were in tech school at Sheppard during that time then there's (allegedly) a good chance you slept with my ex... lol.

I was in the weather and personnel dorm building as the electronics dorms were full. Lots more ladies in those dorms (not that it mattered, I was married). Speaking of my ex, if you were in tech school at Sheppard during that time then there's (allegedly) a good chance you slept with my ex... lol.
Lets get to the bottom of this.

Hahaha, perhaps! Was she a crew chief?

ADVERTISEMENT