ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

we-dont-always-get-snow-in-south-africa-but-when-we-do-491085.jpg

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Yes, Rolling Stone. The source for hard hitting journalism.
Could’ve predicted this verbatim.

Btw, they were forced to include an update with this statement from Northeastern Hospital System:

Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room. With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months. NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose. All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care.

Shucks. Probably just an honest mistake that they created a completely bogus narrative AND used a fake pic.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
overlooked? I saw multiple articles calling him out without even looking for them. Just went to my News app.

Stop pretending his gaffes don’t get covered.
Sure.....Its been a double standard since Day 1...And you know this. IF this were Trump, dude would have been impeached 11 times by now.

I mean dems threw a fit over Trumps phone conversations. But barely a whisper over Bidens call, asking then Afggan President Ashraf Ghani to paint a different picture, pertaining to the Taliban.

BIDEN: You know, I am a moment late. But I mean it sincerely. Hey look, I want to make it clear that I am not a military man any more than you are, but I have been meeting with our Pentagon folks, and our national security people, as you have with ours and yours, and as you know and I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things aren’t going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban.

And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.

Had this been said by Trump? JFC...

Here we have OUR President, asking another President to LIE.....A lie that puts our national security, military, and others, in serious peril...

Articles calling him out, is much different than the every day, week, month witch hunt that was deployed by the media and Dems when it came to Trump.

But of course you don't see the difference. No surprise at all, though.

The White House spun what he said, not the news outlets. The White House will always spin what a President says and always has. That’s literally part of the job of the WH communications department.
So why wasn't this accepted when Trump was President?

Weird.

“I believe in science, I believe in vaccines, but I am highly confident that COVID-19 and variants do not travel through computer monitors by taking online classes."

Hah. This seems more like a Babylon Bee article.

ADVERTISEMENT