ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

I voted for Trump in 2016 thinking what the heck he can't be any worse than these before him.....not saying he was/wasn't...just proved to me that no matter who is elected it's going to be a sh*t show...Trump just allowed us to see more of it than most. That and I'm a sucker for a good prop whether that be a giant stack of papers or a colorful graph
Trump was doing a decent job until covid hit. Not sure how anybody could blame him for that. The media made it out like it was a shit show because they have an agenda, which is pretty obvious to those of us who don't sport double digit IQs.

Trump was doing a decent job until covid hit. Not sure how anybody could blame him for that. The media made it out like it was a shit show because they have an agenda, which is pretty obvious to those of us who don't sport double digit IQs.
can't blame him for the virus but you can for the response to it and divisive nature in which he handled it. I think the revolving door of his administration did a fine job on its own of exposing the sh*t show going on within. Must be tough to navigate life with that big ass head of yours

Last edited:

Depends on how you define shit show. I think people got hung up on unemployment rates decreasing (a continuation of what the economy was doing before he took office) and GDP growing (a continuation of what the economy was doing before he took office) and excused a lot of questionable policy decisions because of it. His handling of foreign affairs was some of the worst I’ve witnessed or read about. His trade wars hurt Americans. That’s ignoring the way he conducted himself around other world leaders. I appreciate his confidence in not caring (or being oblivious) to them laughing at him, but it was embarrassing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Jhorse
Depends on how you define shit show. I think people got hung up on unemployment rates decreasing (a continuation of what the economy was doing before he took office) and GDP growing (a continuation of what the economy was doing before he took office) and excused a lot of questionable policy decisions because of it. His handling of foreign affairs was some of the worst I’ve witnessed or read about. His trade wars hurt Americans. That’s ignoring the way he conducted himself around other world leaders. I appreciate his confidence in not caring (or being oblivious) to them laughing at him, but it was embarrassing.
WTF are you talking about poor handling of foreign affairs? The middle east was pretty peaceful, especially considering how it is now. And he at least was getting NK to sit at the table. The German bull dyke didn't like him, who gives a fvck. Their country is going down the shitter faster then we are.

WTF are you talking about poor handling of foreign affairs? The middle east was pretty peaceful, especially considering how it is now. And he at least was getting NK to sit at the table. The German bull dyke didn't like him, who gives a fvck. Their country is going down the shitter faster then we are.

The ME was peaceful. Idk what he did to make that so. His treaties were all between nations that hadn’t been at war in a long time and weren’t heading toward war.

He didn’t get NK to the table. He legitimized Kim. Nothing productive came out of NK ‘coming to the table.’ They still launched rockets into the ocean and told the world to eat dicks.

Alienating allies is usually not good, especially not over what amounts to pocket lint, just so you can scream to the world that you’re the greatest negotiator ever and ‘they’re taking advantage of us!’. Ripping up worthwhile trade deals, leaving mutually beneficial agreements/pacts/organizations just for the sake of looking like you’re doing something is dumb. It was foolish and poor policy, imo.

The ME was peaceful. Idk what he did to make that so. His treaties were all between nations that hadn’t been at war in a long time and weren’t heading toward war.

He didn’t get NK to the table. He legitimized Kim. Nothing productive came out of NK ‘coming to the table.’ They still launched rockets into the ocean and told the world to eat dicks.

Alienating allies is usually not good, especially not over what amounts to pocket lint, just so you can scream to the world that you’re the greatest negotiator ever and ‘they’re taking advantage of us!’. Ripping up worthwhile trade deals, leaving mutually beneficial agreements/pacts/organizations just for the sake of looking like you’re doing something is dumb. It was foolish and poor policy, imo.
He didn't legitimize Kim. Kim wasn't going anywhere. He didn't alienate allies he told them to start picking up more of the weight because the US is tired of carrying the brunt of it. He redid trade deals, he didn't just rip them up. Oh no we left the Paris climate agreement, who cares. It's a worthless piece of paper.

If Trump is one of the worst in your opinion, what are your thoughts on Biden's foreign policy?

Reactions: JimboBBN

At some point, you have to call out a friend that is taking advantage of you. Could he have done it more diplomatically? 100% Its bc the man has zero tact. But calling them out was the right thing to do.

Reactions: bMORE607
A lot of people criticize this version but I absolutely love it.
I haven't heard any critisisms, but I certainly don't doubt it.

I've never seen someone create and control vocal fry like he does.

I don't see too many videos like this one, so people that know greatness love it. There are a lot of these videos actually.

Watch "Voice Coach/Opera Singer REACTION & ANALYSIS Disturbed "The Sound of Silence"" on YouTube

He didn't legitimize Kim. Kim wasn't going anywhere. He didn't alienate allies he told them to start picking up more of the weight because the US is tired of carrying the brunt of it. He redid trade deals, he didn't just rip them up. Oh no we left the Paris climate agreement, who cares. It's a worthless piece of paper.

If Trump is one of the worst in your opinion, what are your thoughts on Biden's foreign policy?

My thoughts on Biden’s foreign policy 4 months in? So far, so good. He’s thrown his support behind Israel, which is the right thing. His sanctions on Russia were warranted. His handling of China has been fine. Pulling troops out of a Afghanistan is something I support. I also support his plans to improve the handling of immigrants from Latin America. Like I said before, we’ll see how this goes in the coming months.

The ‘they weren’t pulling their own weight’ rhetoric about our allies was a red herring. It evoked the emotional response Trump wanted without really being true. We receive benefits for the money we spend to defend and develop our allies. Those benefits aren’t measured in dollars, so Trump couldn’t understand it.

At some point, you have to call out a friend that is taking advantage of you. Could he have done it more diplomatically? 100% Its bc the man has zero tact. But calling them out was the right thing to do.

If they were taking advantage of us. I don’t agree that they were. The benefits we received outweighed the money we spent. Trump was not interested at any point in cutting spending, so I didn’t understand why he chose this area to be the one time he pretended to care.

My thoughts on Biden’s foreign policy 4 months in? So far, so good. He’s thrown his support behind Israel, which is the right thing. His sanctions on Russia were warranted. His handling of China has been fine. Pulling troops out of a Afghanistan is something I support. I also support his plans to improve the handling of immigrants from Latin America. Like I said before, we’ll see how this goes in the coming months.

The ‘they weren’t pulling their own weight’ rhetoric about our allies was a red herring. It evoked the emotional response Trump wanted without really being true. We receive benefits for the money we spend to defend and develop our allies. Those benefits aren’t measured in dollars, so Trump couldn’t understand it.
He has backed Israel, you got a link to that? Because his actions seem to look like he is backing Palestine. Middle East is on the brink of full scale war and he's doing fine. FOH.

He has backed Israel, you got a link to that? Because his actions seem to look like he is backing Palestine. Middle East is on the brink of full scale war and he's doing fine. FOH.

Palestine and Israel launching rockets at each other doesn’t really have anything to do with US policy. Palestine wasn’t like sitting around scared of Trump and then decided to shoot rockets because Biden happened to take office. It’s a response to internal violent escalations in Israel between Palestinians and Israelis. I don’t think any US President would have been able to do anything to prevent this from starting. US Presidents can influence how it goes after it’s started. Supporting Israel defending itself and calling for a de-escalation seems like the right way to handle it. How would you prefer he handle it?

crafts-fails13.jpg

Palestine and Israel launching rockets at each other doesn’t really have anything to do with US policy. Palestine wasn’t like sitting around scared of Trump and then decided to shoot rockets because Biden happened to take office.
Imagine actually believing this. Like Palestine just woke up and decided now is the time to start launching missiles into Israel again. Next your going to say Carter being a pussy wasn't the reason shit was close to hitting the fan during his term.

Biden gives Israel money to buy more iron dome defense is a good thing. Biden supporting a cease fire is a good thing. Doing those, while also giving money to Palestine, Iran, and others who funnel money to Hamas to buy more rockets to shoot at Israel is a little counterintuitive.

Biden gives Israel money to buy more iron dome defense is a good thing. Biden supporting a cease fire is a good thing. Doing those, while also giving money to Palestine, Iran, and others who funnel money to Hamas to buy more rockets to shoot at Israel is a little counterintuitive.
"We're talking billions to Israel vs about 10 million to Hamas."

- Brook

• Haha
Imagine actually believing this. Like Palestine just woke up and decided now is the time to start launching missiles into Israel again. Next your going to say Carter being a pussy wasn't the reason shit was close to hitting the fan during his term.

There has been growing unrest within Israel that reached a turning point. Believing this was influenced by the US President doesn’t make any sense. It comes across as self-serving.

• Haha

Common sense, IMO.

There has been growing unrest within Israel that reached a turning point. Believing this was influenced by the US President doesn’t make any sense. It comes across as self-serving.

Palestine attacking our ally was foreseeable and unstoppable, but you don’t see a problem with still giving Palestine money?

Cutting humanitarian aid makes less sense. They had the rockets. The idea that they got the money weeks ago, laundered it, went to somewhere to get the rockets, and bought a whole bunch is highly unlikely. They had the rockets.

The tens of millions that might make its way down to buying weapons is not reason, alone, to stop providing aid. Like I said, Israel gets billions. If Palestine wants weapons, they’ll get weapons with or without US money.

Maybe the country they live in should spend more on actually helping it's citizens and less on buying weapons for a terrorist organization. But that makes too much sense.

Yeah maybe their country should do that. But is it their fault they were born in a place with a shitty government?

Let’s just pull all UN aid and let them die. Just have Israel invade and run the whole show and fvck ‘em.

Good points, guys.

Yeah maybe their country should do that. But is it their fault they were born in a place with a shitty government?

Let’s just pull all UN aid and let them die. Just have Israel invade and run the whole show and fvck ‘em.

Good points, guys.

That is a better plan than giving money to a country attacking our ally.

Reactions: GhostOf301

Good points, guys.
I completely agree. We should let Israel take over and run the Middle East.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Good points, guys.
The majority of Palestinians support Hamas. Almost half would vote for the leader of Hamas (if he's still alive) to be their president. It may not be their fault that they were born in a shitty place. But it's their fault that they have a shitty government.

And it's not about "just let them die". Israel does not attack Palestinians. They retaliate against terrorists who attack them and use civilians as human shields. If Hamas didn't attack, Palestinians would have a chance at peace.

ADVERTISEMENT