ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

And the officer was justified

https://blacklivesmatter.com/black-lives-matter-global-network-responds-after-wisconsin-district-attorney-wont-charge-kenosha-police-officer-in-jacob-blake-shooting/
“It comes as no surprise that Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey was not charged for his attempted murder of Jacob Blake, because there is no criminal justice system that works for Black people, and there is no safety or justice in America for Black people.

Wait, if this isn’t propaganda from BLM then what it is?

“propaganda - information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

That’s exactly what that message is.

I'm telling you, the fastest growing demographic in America is the "too dumb to vote" demo.

Read this Yahoo headline and try not to let your head explode.

Singer Demi Lovato has revealed they are nonbinary and are changing their pronouns, telling fans they are "proud" to make the change after "a lot of self-reflective work."

I can’t argue about the ‘too dumb to vote’ comment. That’s the only explanation I could come to for Trump having been elected.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wait, if this isn’t propaganda from BLM then what it is?

“propaganda - information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

That’s exactly what that message is.

Ah I see. You’re confusing opinions with propaganda. Easy mistake to make.

I'm telling you, the fastest growing demographic in America is the "too dumb to vote" demo.

Singer Demi Lovato has revealed they are nonbinary and are changing their pronouns, telling fans they are "proud" to make the change after "a lot of self-reflective work."
I saw that this morning and literally laughed. Its hard to believe something like this even exists, but democrats will democrat

Reactions: toonces11
Ah I see. You’re confusing opinions with propaganda. Easy mistake to make.

BLM still publicly pushing the Jacob Blake shooting as attempted murder is clear cut propaganda. The facts that came out in that case didn’t matter to them.

Their “opinion” on that is of biased or misleading nature and used to promote a political point.

Propaganda - “information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

Information of a biased or misleading nature: “It comes as no surprise that Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey was not charged for his attempted murder of Jacob Blake”

Used to promote a political point of view. “there is no criminal justice system that works for Black people, and there is no safety or justice in America for Black people.

That’s textbook. I can’t believe it can’t be agreed upon.

BLM still publicly pushing the Jacob Blake shooting as attempted murder is clear cut propaganda. The facts that came out in that case didn’t matter to them.

They came to a different conclusion/opinion based on the facts of the case. In that comment you excerpted, they didn’t distort the facts of the case. I would not call that propaganda. Furthermore, to the point of the conversation dukedevilz and I were having, this is not an example of propaganda or an agenda preceding or creating unrest. If you want to assess the source of racial tension, look to people not to media. Media doesn’t tell people how to feel. It reinforces how people feel.

Propaganda - “information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.”

Information of a biased or misleading nature: “It comes as no surprise that Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey was not charged for his attempted murder of Jacob Blake”

Used to promote a political point of view. “there is no criminal justice system that works for Black people, and there is no safety or justice in America for Black people.

That’s textbook. I can’t believe it can’t be agreed upon.

If that’s ‘textbook’ then every publicly stated opinion is propaganda because every opinion, by nature, includes bias and an intended message. That’s not how definitions work.

They came to a different conclusion/opinion based on the facts of the case. In that comment you excerpted, they didn’t distort the facts of the case. I would not call that propaganda. Furthermore, to the point of the conversation dukedevilz and I were having, this is not an example of propaganda or an agenda preceding or creating unrest. If you want to assess the source of racial tension, look to people not to media. Media doesn’t tell people how to feel. It reinforces how people feel.

You and bignish are the two biggest loser libs still giving this a go and even you guys said the officer was justified. Of course BLM has to pretend it was still attempted murder. That’s literally how propaganda works.

Calling it attempted murder after seeing the facts of the case is misleading and biased information. Textbook propaganda to still misrepresent that case. They get away with it because 95% of the county will never brother to read the actual report.

The media dictates the narrative that will get the most clicks and push their political views to support their cause. I dont think thats remotely arguable.

If that’s ‘textbook’ then every publicly stated opinion is propaganda because every opinion, by nature, includes bias and an intended message. That’s not how definitions work.

You yourself said the officer was justified in the Jacob Blake case. Based on what you’ve read about the case do you think it’s fair to still push a narrative that the cops attempted murder? Come on, dude.

The media dictates the narrative that will get the most clicks and push their political views to support their cause. I dont think thats remotely arguable.
I'd be ok with page six news actually being news and they can have the rest of the paper with opinions and editorials.

Using Jacob Blake as a martyr for Black Lives Matter and police injustice is propaganda. As @brooky03 said, the shooting was justified

 “Officer Sheskey obtained a description of Jacob Blake and knew he would have to arrest Jacob Blake on the warrant if he encountered him.
 When officers arrived, Laquisha Booker flagged them down and shouted statements identifying Jacob Blake as the other person involved and indicating that he was trying to take her car, stating, “My kids are in the car.”
 Officer Sheskey saw Jacob Blake and saw him putting a child in the back of the vehicle in question, a gray Dodge SUV.
 Officer Sheskey immediately attempted to arrest Jacob Blake based on his active warrant and was quickly assisted by Officer Arenas and Officer Meronek.
 Jacob Blake knew there was a warrant out for his arrest.
 Jacob Blake did not comply with the verbal commands of officers as they attempted to arrest him.
 When the officers attempted to physically restrain Jacob Blake, he resisted, physically struggling with officers.
 Officers brought Jacob Blake to the ground, but he was able to get off the ground and to get away from the officers trying to arrest him.
 During this struggle, Officer Sheskey and Officer Arenas both attempted to subdue Jacob Blake by deploying their tasers.
 Both times that Jacob Blake was struck with the tasers, he ripped out the taser wires/prongs making the tasers ineffective against him.
 Officer Sheskey also attempted to drive stun Jacob Blake with his taser by applying the taser to Jacob Blake’s neck/back area, but that too was ineffective.
 As he resisted arrest, Jacob Blake was armed with a knife.
 By the time he was walking in front of the SUV, the knife was opened and the blade was exposed.
 Jacob Blake did not comply with police commands to drop the knife.
 Jacob Blake tried to enter the driver’s door of the SUV.
 The SUV had been rented by Laquisha Booker in her name and Laquisha Booker had indicated to police that Jacob Blake did not have permission to drive the vehicle.
 There were children in the SUV who Laquisha Booker had yelled were her children.
 Jacob Blake had the opened knife in his right hand and was attempting to escape from Officer Sheskey’s grasp and enter the driver’s side of the SUV.
 Both Officer Sheskey and Officer Arenas stated that in the moment before Officer Sheskey opened fire, Jacob Blake twisted his body, moving his right hand with the knife towards Officer Sheskey.
 Two citizen witnesses saw Jacob Blake’s body turn in a manner that appears consistent with what the officers described.
 Officer Sheskey shot Jacob Blake seven times in total. There were four entrance wounds to Jacob Blake’s back and three entrance wounds to his left side (flank).
 Officer Sheskey stated that he fired shots until Jacob Blake dropped the knife. Noble Wray explained this is consistent with law enforcement training where officers are instructed to continue shooting until they stop the threat.”

You and bignish are the two biggest loser libs still giving this a go and even you guys said the officer was justified. Of course BLM has to pretend it was still attempted murder. That’s literally how propaganda works.

Calling it attempted murder after seeing the facts of the case is misleading and biased information. Textbook propaganda to still misrepresent that case. They get away with it because 95% of the county will never brother to read the actual report.
@TheDude1 says hold my hard seltzer.

E1xBFGWWUAIV_zY

She is a thicc bitch and I wanted to fvck her. The weird thing is, she has gone so far downhill with all her craziness that I might actually have a shot.

Media reacts to what people want (what gets clicks). The narrative is determined by what people want. The media doesn’t come up with a narrative and say, “we’ll make the people want this.” That would not be a successful model.

Media reacts to what people want (what gets clicks). The narrative is determined by what people want. The media doesn’t come up with a narrative and say, “we’ll make the people want this.” That would not be a successful model.
They exploit false narratives on the daily. I'm just going to flat out agree to disagree. They make mountains out of mole hills on a reg basis and sow division, b/c as long as there is outrage, people will tune in to fight.

Reactions: bMORE607
They exploit false narratives on the daily. I'm just going to flat out agree to disagree. They make mountains out of mole hills on a reg basis and sow division, b/c as long as there is outrage, people will tune in to fight.
I find it hard to like anyone who promotes division.

They don't seem to have a plan where everyone lives together. An end goal. Choas is not an end goal.

We all know we'll nver be the same. We'll never root for the same sports team. Never agree on politics. We probably won't agree on 90% of anything.

Someone still have their panties in a wad over the "stolen" election? Or being blamed for the Antifa led capitol riots?
No I'm a grown up I was over that shit in like a day. I hope Biden does an amazing job because if he succeeds then the country succeeds. So far he is a fvcking train wreck, but he has time to rebound. I'm not holding my breath that he will though.

Reactions: 1Jhorse
No I'm a grown up I was over that shit in like a day. I hope Biden does an amazing job because if he succeeds then the country succeeds. So far he is a fvcking train wreck, but he has time to rebound. I'm not holding my breath that he will though.
I voted for Trump in 2016 thinking what the heck he can't be any worse than these before him.....not saying he was/wasn't...just proved to me that no matter who is elected it's going to be a sh*t show...Trump just allowed us to see more of it than most. That and I'm a sucker for a good prop whether that be a giant stack of papers or a colorful graph

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT