ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

242233411-10158435130872205-6576964013872423738-n.jpg

This Brian/Gabby story is so intriguing. Hoping she is still alive somewhere but I’m doubting that.

Some possible scenarios:
1. He killed her because he was mad at her / tired of being with her. He hides her body and he drives home to get advice from his parents on what to do.

2. He defended himself against another one of her attacks and she ends up dead. He panics and thinks no one will believe him so he drives home to get advice from his parents.

3. They break up and she tells him she’s leaving (maybe with someone else?) and/or for him to leave. He does and then lawyers up when he realizes she hasn’t come home yet because he knows he’d be a suspect.

4. She killed herself and he didn’t think anyone would believe him if he reported it so he drove home to get advice from his parents.

Only scenario 3 would give equity to a world where Gabby is still alive but uncharacteristically cut ties off with her family. Even in that scenario where Brian could have left her alive there are a lot of other things that could’ve led to her death from that point: herself, wild animals, a different killer who stumbled upon a lost 22 year old girl.

I really hope Brian talks soon and this can be resolved. Without his cooperation she could be anywhere. Last summer an autistic boy wandered away from his house in Northern Michigan. I think the search party of hundreds took 3 days to find his body in the woods and they knew exactly where he had to have entered the woods. Think about that in terms of how many states they traveled through.
He could have called his parents.

I think that's fair. Dude shouldn't have the right to remain quiet in this case. I mean, he has to know.

My mom would make me talk and live with the consequences. There's no way she'd let her parents deal with this.

But what if he’s innocent and talking leads to him being wrongly charged? There’s a world where that is reality. Don’t get me wrong I think it’s highly likely he killed her and it’s messed up he and his family have gone silent. But there are levels to this.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There’s scenarios where not talking is the right thing to do that don’t involve him being to blame.
But what if they did get in a fight and he left her out in the wilderness. His silence and lack of cooperation would significantly increase his liability in her death. What reason would silence be the best option if your not guilty.

But what if they did get in a fight and he left her out in the wilderness. His silence and lack of cooperation would significantly increase his liability in her death. What reason would silence be the best option if your not guilty.

No shit there are scenarios where his silence is messed up. No need to run through all of them to me.

If he’s not guilty of a crime but she killed her self in a way to make him look guilty then lawyering up is the best way to handle it. I’m not saying that’s what happened but if that’s the scenario letting her dad beat the answer out of him is pretty stupid and unfair to him / his rights.

ADVERTISEMENT