ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

E-Yu-Iuw-Xs-AMIASX.jpg

Asian carp, pain in the ass on Kentucky and Barkley lake, not to exclude the Tennessee river and the Ohio, and the Cumberland. And don' forget the mighty Mississippi.
I know a guy who fishes them for a living year round and makes like 50-60k. The govt will pay you to bring the fish to them, im just not sure exactly how. Dude i know uses nets he stretches across narrow bays and what not. Crazy hard work esp in the winter and heat of summer but would be kinda cool to fish for a living.

The Biden Administration didn't know who they were striking with the drone? WTH. Yes, it makes sense that the Afghanis would be pissed if they thought the Americans were just aimlessly firing at random civilians.

Also, yes, let's give Afghanistan $10 B, provided they make good on their verbal commitments. I'm sure they'll continue to follow through after they've received the funds. How could sending money to terrorists ever go wrong?

The Biden Administration didn't know who they were striking with the drone? WTH. Yes, it makes sense that the Afghanis would be pissed if they thought the Americans were just aimlessly firing at random civilians.

Also, yes, let's give Afghanistan $10 B, provided they make good on their verbal commitments. I'm sure they'll continue to follow through after they've received the funds. How could sending money to terrorists ever go wrong?
Shit administration.

Reactions: dukedevilz
We're on pace for 60,000 deaths this month. Who is old enough to remember the left blaming Trump for every covid death and Biden running on being the only guy to "squash the virus"?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This Brian/Gabby story is so intriguing. Hoping she is still alive somewhere but I’m doubting that.

Some possible scenarios:
1. He killed her because he was mad at her / tired of being with her. He hides her body and he drives home to get advice from his parents on what to do.

2. He defended himself against another one of her attacks and she ends up dead. He panics and thinks no one will believe him so he drives home to get advice from his parents.

3. They break up and she tells him she’s leaving (maybe with someone else?) and/or for him to leave. He does and then lawyers up when he realizes she hasn’t come home yet because he knows he’d be a suspect.

4. She killed herself and he didn’t think anyone would believe him if he reported it so he drove home to get advice from his parents.

Only scenario 3 would give equity to a world where Gabby is still alive but uncharacteristically cut ties off with her family. Even in that scenario where Brian could have left her alive there are a lot of other things that could’ve led to her death from that point: herself, wild animals, a different killer who stumbled upon a lost 22 year old girl.

I really hope Brian talks soon and this can be resolved. Without his cooperation she could be anywhere. Last summer an autistic boy wandered away from his house in Northern Michigan. I think the search party of hundreds took 3 days to find his body in the woods and they knew exactly where he had to have entered the woods. Think about that in terms of how many states they traveled through.

I took the time to watch it and it was a sad story, just a bad concussion can make you talk and think crazy shit, you are very disoriented. I have been there after a bad car wreck that I shouldn't have survived, I didn't know what day it was or where I was going. I can't imagine what he was going through.
The only thing that bothered me with the story is why would they say that he was gun enthusiasts, like what did that add to the story, you like guns or you don't, your choice.
Because his girlfriend was shot and that's probably one of the reasons they thought he did it. I assume they found firearms in the house. I don't think it had anything to do with anyone's stance on gun ownership.

Reactions: cdbearde
If you guys have about a half an hour to spend, this is an absolutely batshit crazy story. Definitely going to be a 20/20 or dateline episode.

My first thought almost right at the beginning of the video was that he had been shot. I assumed it was through the back of the head though, where a bullet hole wouldn't be as easily noticed, and the bullets got lodged in just behind his face and never exited, which caused the bruising on his face. Since it had been a few days since this happened before he was discovered I assume he had showered, hence the lack of blood. That is what probably threw cops off and made them think it was just a bruise on his face. Still don't see how you miss 4 holes in a dude's face when you're talking to him from 2 feet away, but they were probably pretty small. I assume he was shot with a small caliber weapon, likely a .22, and the bruising made the holes difficult to see. Who knows. Just a totally bizarre case and terribly handled by cops and detectives. I would have sued the shit out of them if I was the family.

Edit: Found a photo taken just before the interrogation. The wounds on and around his nose aren't what you would immediately think of as gunshot wounds and the one above his eye (if that's even a gunshot wound) just looks like a giant exploded zit that 18-year-olds get. The spider webbing kind of gives it away but it's not like they were giant, gaping, bloody holes. They had mostly scabbed and closed up after a few days it appears.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT