ADVERTISEMENT

Place to put my Nonsense Thread.

5th grade is pretty nuts. Makes me adjust my posting so younger ppl will get it.

Sports are great to talk to youngins.

Why is this type of shit overlooked?

Biden clearly says---"I remember GOING TO the synagogue". Which is a lie. A lie the WH confirms. But their explanation was---"He was talking about the phone call he made".

Really? He said he went there.

This dude is so unfit for office. ANd so protected.

Biden clearly says---"I remember GOING TO the synagogue". Which is a lie. A lie the WH confirms. But their explanation was---"He was talking about the phone call he made".

They will try to spin everything he says. He can do no wrong. In his defense, he probably did think he visited, since he never really knows where he is anyway.

I think it's just accepted that we have an invalid as a president.

I do wish he'd post more random late night thoughts on twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: FaithPlusOne
E-g5MZGVQAAPDjy

I maybe different than most, but I love a rainy Sunday. It gives me an excuse to not do shit for a whole day.

I got up at 5 and was going to change brakes, but nope, it's raining, I ain't doing shit today.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

overlooked? I saw multiple articles calling him out without even looking for them. Just went to my News app.

Stop pretending his gaffes don’t get covered.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
They will try to spin everything he says. He can do no wrong. In his defense, he probably did think he visited, since he never really knows where he is anyway.

The White House spun what he said, not the news outlets. The White House will always spin what a President says and always has. That’s literally part of the job of the WH communications department.

The White House spun what he said, not the news outlets. The White House will always spin what a President says and always has. That’s literally part of the job of the WH communications department.
I know. I didn't say anything about the media.

ADVERTISEMENT