ADVERTISEMENT

Our Cocks are rising.

From unranked to 15. Don’t think the good guys have been ranked that high, in season, since ‘98.
The question becomes can SC sustain this success for years to come?

I would assume if your coach has another year like this, he will become a hot commodity. Would he want to stay at a football school where the men's basketball takes a backseat to women's basketball?

I know I wouldn't...

I would assume if your coach has another year like this, he will become a hot commodity. Would he want to stay at a football school where the men's basketball takes a backseat to women's basketball?

I know I wouldn't...
I don't think he would leave USC or the SEC for any job that's not blue blood.

The guy has a good thing going at Carolina. Why mess with happiness?

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan

I know I wouldn't...
Yes.
Champions in every sport all have an equal seat at the Cock table, no backseats.
Thats why no one takes you seriously; you are like the Lebrons of the world (apologies to Lebron. Had to leave cleveland to win) and Paris is like the Gianiss of the world (stayed and won in Milwaukee). A lot of Coaches like winning where its never been done.

Yes.
Champions in every sport all have an equal seat at the Cock table, no backseats.
Thats why no one takes you seriously; you are like the Lebrons of the world (apologies to Lebron. Had to leave cleveland to win) and Paris is like the Gianiss of the world (stayed and won in Milwaukee). A lot of Coaches like winning where its never been done.
I don't know dude....if let's say a Michigan comes calling this off-season and is willing to dump $7-10 million in his lap, would he pass it up?

What about Indiana? What about Louisville?

All these opportunities (and more) may be in play this spring/summer.

Those are all once in a lifetime college basketball jobs...unfortunately SC is not.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Yes.
8eslif.jpg

Laughing Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT