ADVERTISEMENT

SEC……….suck our COCKS!!!!!!!

Disappointing.

Losing last second to Clemson after winning 98% of the game.
Losing last second to LSU after winning 98% of the game.
Losing last second to UGA after winning 98% of the game.
Don’t choke one of those games and you share SEC w the Juniors.

Don’t choke 2, SEC IS YOURS.

Massive misery

Disappointing.

Losing last second to Clemson after winning 98% of the game.
Losing last second to LSU after winning 98% of the game.
Losing last second to UGA after winning 98% of the game.
Don’t choke one of those games and you share SEC w the Juniors.

Don’t choke 2, SEC IS YOURS.

Massive misery
ACC games count as SEC?

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
My team beat Tennessee at Knoxville. What did your team do to Tennessee at Knoxville?

I await your reply.

Your COCKS suck! :D
My team beat Tennessee in Knoxville, as well. Made ‘em suck our COCKS!
Looks like after all the chest beating from the fans, the cocks might have to settle for a 3 seed behind UK, And here you thought you were playing for a share of the regular season title.
4-way tie for 2nd, but due to bed shitting, Cocks will be the 5 seed & have to play the raging homos from Arkansas on Thursday.

Nope. Whole season has been gravy. 11 wins last season (1 at Rupp……LOL!), picked dead last in the preseason……13-5 in conference play is gravy.

Bitch.
Well, good luck beating that homo team from Arkansas. You're gonna need it. Sorry you couldn't manage a share of the regular season title in this the greatest cocks season of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Well, good luck beating that homo team from Arkansas. You're gonna need it. Sorry you couldn't manage a share of the regular season title in this the greatest cocks season of all time.
Wrong.

I think Arkansas being told they have to play the Cocks might just distract ‘em enough we can eek out a win.

1*FBqffrVhAfbk7baVfruLvQ.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT