ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NFL general discussion thread

Miami made out pretty good on the 49ers too. Though the 49ers are in much better shape than Denver. With the picks Miami got from the 49ers, they drafted Waddle, traded for Hill and traded for Bradley Chubb. The 49ers got a quarterback who played 1 game in college over the last two years and didn't look as good as Big Cock Brock even when he was healthy.

Screenshot-20221216-124317-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Colts really fvcked things up. Biggest comeback in NFL history and I was pretty happy that the 49ers looked like they were going to have the advantage over Minnesota for the 2 seed.

Reactions: AWilli6995
49ers pulled a close one out of their asses. With Minny losing, that gives the 49ers the 2 seed with a win next week. If philly shits the bed, they could end up with the top seed.

I will stick with my preseason picks of a Minnesota vs Kansas City SB.

After Dallas punished the Vikings a few weeks back I am feeling less confident with them but I gotta stick with it.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
Man. It's almost never as bad as it seems. But the Bills players and coaches in tears like that is kind of scary. Hopefully he is okay.

Reactions: bMORE607
Man. It's almost never as bad as it seems. But the Bills players and coaches in tears like that is kind of scary. Hopefully he is okay.
Was given CPR......Ugggh.

Nasty collision to the chest. Hopefully it just caused an irregualr rhythm, or something.

Reactions: GhostOf301
Man that’s terrible. But listening to the announcers fill dead air is such a disservice. Just stop saying the most cliche things ever. You don’t have to tell the viewers. They are feeling it too.

Reactions: GhostOf301
He's alive. That's more promising than it seemed through all of the silence. Hopefully he pulls through as not a vegetable. The 9 plus minutes of cpr is concerning, especially if his brain was not receiving blood for that long.

He's alive. That's more promising than it seemed through all of the silence. Hopefully he pulls through as not a vegetable. The 9 plus minutes of cpr is concerning, especially if his brain was not receiving blood for that long.
That's the whole purpose of CPR though, to keep blood circulating, and they started almost immediately.

I think they said no updates tonight now.

I've been around someone getting CPR (thankfully wasn't me administering it). It's unsettling. They undoubtedly made the right call. No way those guys could have played.

I think they said no updates tonight now.

I've been around someone getting CPR (thankfully wasn't me administering it). It's unsettling. They undoubtedly made the right call. No way those guys could have played.
Yeah, that has to be pretty traumatizing for the people that administer it too. I don't care how professional you are or how many times you've done it. You've literally got someone's life in your hands.

Reactions: toonces11
Here is a completely irrelevant and made up stat. No team that has played the 49ers this year has won the following week. They are 0-15. The only team that won their next game after playing the 49ers is the Chiefs who won two weeks later following their bye.

Last edited:
Can't believe, with college basketball season being over, that nobody wants to talk about football.

Bengals looking strong. Really could be ahead by more.

I am really amped for the Niners game. Hope they pull it out.

Bills look shit, they have been struggling since Josh Allen was reportedly injured with his arms, and lately the defense has taken a step down as well. I aint sure if Josh Allen is playing injured, or hes just regressed to the mean, but it seems this pre-season superbowl favorite is not making it past the divisional round again. I wonder what this means for the Bills in the off-season, and what if Josh Allen will never be as good as he was 1-2 years ago?

Bills look shit, they have been struggling since Josh Allen was reportedly injured with his arms, and lately the defense has taken a step down as well. I aint sure if Josh Allen is playing injured, or hes just regressed to the mean, but it seems this pre-season superbowl favorite is not making it past the divisional round again. I wonder what this means for the Bills in the off-season, and what if Josh Allen will never be as good as he was 1-2 years ago?

Allen’s really talented, but he became way overhyped after their playoff run last year. I’ve never seen so much hype for a player who went 1-1 and failed to reach the conference title game. He’s very good but makes a lot of mistakes.

ADVERTISEMENT