ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NFL general discussion thread

Today's forecast. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr 🥶🥶🥶❄️❄️

327964798-3459332730949248-4592675478262377729-n.jpg

Fd316-DDXk-AAAwrr.jpg

Unreal.....Absolutely unreal....

Never heard a whistle, and you come in AFTER the play is over?

Wow

WTF was dude thinking? But, I mean, I have seen that NOT called.

Late hit was right----have seen that let go.

Extra down-----I mean STOP THE PLAY. Even if the right call, it looks extremely bad.
Yeah, I want to know why it was stopped. Fatty came running in from the sideline but once he saw the ball was snapped he stopped, like "oh, nevermind.... play on." lol

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Probably lose in OT, anyways...

Bad clock management at the end....

But still-----PI call, and the intentional grounding call irk me.

Reactions: tw3301
Grounding call was obvious as fvck
No, it wasn't....He did the exact same shit earlier----Exact same play. Burrow had a receiver within 5 yards of the line, and he was fukin facing Burrow.

Call was fukin horrendous.

Yeah, I want to know why it was stopped. Fatty came running in from the sideline but once he saw the ball was snapped he stopped, like "oh, nevermind.... play on." lol
Probably stopped so not to get in the way.....But **** that. YOU BLOW the **** out of your whistle, wave your arms like a maniac...

YOU STOP THE PLAY.

Said play was stopped b/c clock was running when it should not have been

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Calling out the Cincy Mayor

I love it. Talk your shit.

It was grounding. And I thought it should've been called earlier, as well.

Reactions: bMORE607
Probably stopped so not to get in the way.....But **** that. YOU BLOW the **** out of your whistle, wave your arms like a maniac...

YOU STOP THE PLAY.

Said play was stopped b/c clock was running when it should not have been
That makes no sense. They stopped the play right before that to reset the clock and both the play clock and game clock started on the whistle. That is shady as ****. Neither clock was running when fatass came onto the field. And like you said, nobody heard a whistle and dude wasn't even waving his arms.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
He was under pressure and threw the ball into the ground behind the line of scrimmage. Obvious call.
Play happens on the reg, man....Burrow done it twive prior to that. Weak sauce call, in a HUGE ass game. So was the PI...

Serious question since you are more of a football dude than me, and seem to know the rules(better)---What is the difference in that play, and spiking the ball?

5 down territory for the Chiefs. Offense sucked, didn't deserve to win but the defense played great as usual. Everyone suck Burrow off even though the defense played much better... Again.
Burrow has have to time to throw, man....He was nails, and good. Two big runs. Defense was great---as always.

Bengals gonna be around for a while. They'll be back. Just an absolute bonehead play at the end...

That makes no sense. They stopped the play right before that to reset the clock and both the play clock and game clock started on the whistle. That is shady as ****. Neither clock was running when fatass came onto the field. And like you said, nobody heard a whistle and dude wasn't even waving his arms.
I don't disagree Kevin.....

Yeah, it was grounding. Threw it at the feet of the O-line with no eligible receivers even close.
Could have swore either a receivere, or a RB was within 5 yards of the LOS, facing Burrow.....

Anyways----have seen that play not called a million ****ing times-----including earlier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT