ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2022 NFL general discussion thread

That Dolphins comeback was epic. Lamar had 3 quarters of elite play and then Tua lit it up in the 4th. Waddle with 11 catches, 171yds and 2 TDs, Hill with 11 catches, 190yds and 2 TDs in the same game.

Jimmy G is BACK!!! LOL. In 2 games the 49ers lost their top 2 RBs and the QB. And Kittle has yet to dress up. They're looking a lot like the early 2000's Eagles where they win a bunch of games, get to a bunch of championship games but something always happens to keep them from finishing the job.

bengals.jpg

The NFC really needs to draft some elite QBs. This thing's going to be really imbalanced whenever Rodgers and Brady retire or decline. Could be a reversal of the 80s/ early 90s.
I know I'm late responding to this but could not agree more. It was only 6 or 7 years ago I feel like where the NFC was the superior conference, not particularly close. And now its the complete opposite. If we did a breakdown of top 10 QBs in the NFL, you gotta think all but 1 or 2 are in the AFC, which is crazy.

In no particular order:

Mahomes
Allen
Lamar
Herbert
Brady
Rogers
Burrow
Wilson
Stafford
Carr

You could swap a couple in and out but point still stands.

I think if the Panthers fall to 0-3 this week, there is a legit chance we see Matt Rhule fired. We might not win a game until week 8.

Saints
Cardinals
49ers
@ Rams
Bucs
@ Falcons

Rip it all up and start over. Draft Stroud or Bryce Young and pair them with a new offensive coach.

I think if the Panthers fall to 0-3 this week, there is a legit chance we see Matt Rhule fired. We might not win a game until week 8.

Saints
Cardinals
49ers
@ Rams
Bucs
@ Falcons

Rip it all up and start over. Draft Stroud or Bryce Young and pair them with a new offensive coach.

Most definitely. The play calling is frustrating because McCafferey should get more touches and I know the injury concern. I went to the Cleveland game and they're kicker hit's a 58 yard FG to win the game but misses a extra point against the Jets and they lose. Rhule knows his days are numbered.

Reactions: JimboBBN
I know I'm late responding to this but could not agree more. It was only 6 or 7 years ago I feel like where the NFC was the superior conference, not particularly close. And now its the complete opposite. If we did a breakdown of top 10 QBs in the NFL, you gotta think all but 1 or 2 are in the AFC, which is crazy.

In no particular order:

Mahomes
Allen
Lamar
Herbert
Brady
Rogers
Burrow
Wilson
Stafford
Carr

You could swap a couple in and out but point still stands.

Dirtbag Watson will be joining the party soon too. Not sure how he'll look this year, but he's definitely an elite talent.

Reactions: JimboBBN
Even though the Panthers suck I’m glad I can still find joy in other football games. Here’s to hoping today is the final straw in Matt Rhules embarrassing tenure.

Who do you guys like in the final Brady vs Rogers matchup?

Dolphins and Bills should be another good one.

It's amazing how bad the 49ers' offense is this year. Maybe it was McDaniel that was the genius all along. Seeing how bad the niners are without him and how good the Dolphins are looking so far. Kittle is as much of a difference maker in this game as he was in the first two weeks. And he didn't play in the first two weeks.

It's amazing how bad the 49ers' offense is this year. Maybe it was McDaniel that was the genius all along. Seeing how bad the niners are without him and how good the Dolphins are looking so far. Kittle is as much of a difference maker in this game as he was in the first two weeks. And he didn't play in the first two weeks.

****, man, I bet on 49ers. Thought it was easy money and I’m sweating this out. With good QB play, they’d be up 20+.

Saints
Cardinals
49ers
@ Rams
Bucs
@ Falcons

Is there a reason CMC not catching many passes? Kind of need it for the old FFL team.

Does Baker just ignore him when open to try and take the more difficult throw(I've seen that before for sure, though seemed like Hunt had no trouble getting passes when in).

I have no idea if the Vikings are a good team or not despite them being 4-1 lolol. This team is so inconsistent series to series it's frustrating as hell to watch.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I thought the Bengals upgraded their OL. It seems worse than last year.

Rams and Bengals both with 2-3 record to start the season, while NFC East looks like the best division in the league with 3 teams winning 4 out of 5 games. Who would have seen this coming?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Rams and Bengals both with 2-3 record to start the season, while NFC East looks like the best division in the league with 3 teams winning 4 out of 5 games. Who would have seen this coming?

The Rams lost a lot of good players and I think Stafford’s been injured. Either way, they’re not very good.

Of course it went down right before the Chiefs game. I wonder how much he'll play on Sunday.
Surprisingly he got on the practice field today. Their plan is to use him in red zone situations. But who knows. A few years ago when they got Emmanuel Sanders in a trade they said he might get a few plays, but ended up being the top WR target. So we'll see.

As far as the game, y'all are good. 49ers have bigger issues than McCaffrey can fix.

Surprisingly he got on the practice field today. Their plan is to use him in red zone situations. But who knows. A few years ago when they got Emmanuel Sanders in a trade they said he might get a few plays, but ended up being the top WR target. So we'll see.

As far as the game, y'all are good. 49ers have bigger issues than McCaffrey can fix.

Lot of good skill players on offense, and one of the top defenses. Not sure how healthy they’re going to be though.

Give me hope, fellow NFL fans. Do you guys see a team out sucking the Panthers for the first pick come April?

Another trade or two and I think you might have it locked down.

I keep hearing rumors about the Chiefs being interested in DJ Moore and/or Brian Burns. What do you think about those guys? Are you in favor of trading them?

I really don't want to see KC give up a first round pick, especially with the draft being in KC. Kind of hoping they'll sign Beckham, even though it's a gamble.

Who would you take with the 1st pick?

The Niners are really good at shooting themselves in the foot. Mahomes is about to go crazy.

LOL @ Brady.

Came out of retirement only to put a shitty team on the field, and it may cost him his wife. And to add insult to injury, his douchebaggery is finally getting exposed (fined for kicking players).

Hate to see it.

LOL @ Brady.

Came out of retirement only to put a shitty team on the field, and it may cost him his wife. And to add insult to injury, his douchebaggery is finally getting exposed (fined for kicking players).

Hate to see it.
Eh, they are still still first place somehow in their division, and will prob get their heads straight facing our Defense Thursday night.

Eh, they are still still first place somehow in their division, and will prob get their heads straight facing our Defense Thursday night.

3-4 and getting blown out by a team that isn't even trying to win is rock bottom. There's no excuse for him to have such a shitty offense.

ADVERTISEMENT