ADVERTISEMENT

Once again AUBURN is the best team in the country

Are all these Auburn posters the same person?

Or do they meet a few times a week to coordinate this terrible schtick?

Reactions: kelley2403
Auburn's best team ever beat KU's weakest team in three decades?

That's gotta be up there with conquering Richmond this season.

Auburn football is the equivalent of Marquette or Iowa basketball. LOL. Imagine hanging your hat on such a program.

Reactions: jhmossy
Auburn football is the equivalent of Marquette or Iowa basketball. LOL. Imagine hanging your hat on such a program.

I would love to understand this reasoning with some facts....

I mean i didnt know Marquette or Iowa had a National Championship at all let alone the last 10 years.

PLEASE PLEASE do not even try to join a football discussion. Kansas football is the equivalent to Mississippi Valley State in basketball.

You dont even have a lifetime winning percentage above .500 (.478, thats vomit worthy)
You are 6-6 in bowl games life time. (im surprised at 12 bowls total)
and anyone under the age of 24 doesnt know what it looks like to see your football team hold up any kind of trophy.

Lets stick to basketball discussion so you dont get hurt.

I would love to understand this reasoning with some facts....

I mean i didnt know Marquette or Iowa had a National Championship at all let alone the last 10 years.

PLEASE PLEASE do not even try to join a football discussion. Kansas football is the equivalent to Mississippi Valley State in basketball.

You dont even have a lifetime winning percentage above .500 (.478, thats vomit worthy)
You are 6-6 in bowl games life time. (im surprised at 12 bowls total)
and anyone under the age of 24 doesnt know what it looks like to see your football team hold up any kind of trophy.

Lets stick to basketball discussion so you dont get hurt.

24? They won the Orange Bowl a little over a decade ago.

Anyway, the point is that you’re not even elite at the one thing you’re good at. Someday, junior.

24? They won the Orange Bowl a little over a decade ago.

Anyway, the point is that you’re not even elite at the one thing you’re good at. Someday, junior.

Bruh winning the orange bowl isnt a trophy. im talking conference or national championships

Bruh winning the orange bowl isnt a trophy. im talking conference or national championships

You’d rather win a conference title than the Orange Bowl?

If you’re using conference titles as a barometer, you might want to back away from this Auburn/KU b-ball comparison.

giphy.gif

You pay $10 a month to fight someone elses argument from last year cause your team was irrelevant.
Your teams entire history is irrelevant. Charles Barkley ain’t walking through that door.

But is that true? be honest with yourself. Or is that your opinion?
Facts are facts little dude. We have championships, you don’t. We have 10 final fours, you have 10 tournament appearances and 2 finals fours, one that was 35 years ago. What is left to dispute, new guy?

But is that true? be honest with yourself. Or is that your opinion?

I believe they were ranked just above Holy Cross in an all-time list.

So, to answer your question, of course they are relevant.

Gents let’s not bog things down with huthut talk. I mean did Auburn just beat Bama? Yes. Have we had more success against Bama than any other program? Yes. Have we won somewhere between 7-10 national championships in football? Yes yes yes.

Just makes it all the more impressive we are the current owners of the best basketball program in the country. Eat your heart out fellow hoops bluebloods.

Fun fact: Auburn is still two weeks away from facing their first opponent from a Power 6 conference (NC State).

fun fact: they have beaten everyone they have faced, even the double digit dogs at home.

duke has.... i dont think i need to explain.

you make fun of our schedule but we are still top 15 in kenpom and RPI. while replacing 50%+ of our scoring.

Is it really that hard to admit that Bruce is building a great program?

Reactions: Uncle Baby Billy
Fun fact: Auburn is still two weeks away from facing their first opponent from a Power 6 conference (NC State).

Also after doing some digging and getting real numbers:

Duke average Opp KenPom ranking: 130
Auburn avg Opp KenPom ranking: 114

You just made fun of our schedule so far, yet yours is weaker as a whole. and your first true road game was last night. And you lost to 201 kenpom ranking SFA at home.

Next time bring some numbers. Power 6 doesnt mean shit in college basketball.

By the way great win last night.

Reactions: Uncle Baby Billy
fun fact: they have beaten everyone they have faced, even the double digit dogs at home.

duke has.... i dont think i need to explain.

you make fun of our schedule but we are still top 15 in kenpom and RPI. while replacing 50%+ of our scoring.

Is it really that hard to admit that Bruce is building a great program?

Duke has beaten two ranked teams. Correct.

Auburn has looked good when I've seen them (Davidson-Colgate-New Mexico-Richmond). I'll give you that. Not saying you guys are crap. Just saying we'd all like to see how well you play against someone other than NIT teams.

ADVERTISEMENT