ADVERTISEMENT

Once again AUBURN is the best team in the country

No surprise to experts like myself who’ve had them atop the cbb world since preseason but it’s stunning how Bruce has separated this program from the rest.

Anyway, hope y’all dickbirds had a nice Thanksgiving.

In what?

and Pearl and financial resources, is a phrase that should attract the attention of the FBI

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I like how that website lists the tournaments odds of over 50 schools with a 0% chance of making the tournament. That's my kind of math.

Reactions: tw3301
It’s pretty impressive stuff. Obviously it’s rounded from like .5% or lower can see that if you really want to take a deep dive into those bottom of the barrel squads.

I see. So those teams are all basically on the asymptote. Interesting.

I still think some of those odds are off. Oregon State at 15%, DePaul at 11%, Kansas State at 2%. Those all seem a little low to me. Oklahoma State and Butler at 85% seems a little high. Still fun to look at the numbers and consider the possibilities.

Is it too late for KU to get Auburn on the schedule?

Would be a good tune-up opportunity.

No surprise there.

Anyway watching some of these other highly ranked clubs trip all over themselves just reinforces how good Auburn is. Bruce is such a blessing my goodness.

I like Bruce, I do think he's a great coach and great for Auburn, but be careful, your overconfidence call be your weakness.

Yeah think it’s too late unfortunately. Would probably be closer than that bludgeoning in the tourney but I’d still expect a comfortable win for AU. Maybe we get to matchup in March again would be fun.

Like that comfortable win over S Alabama?RollLaugh

I always find it cute as shit when a team finally has a little success and then acts like they’re a blue blood. Cute as shit!Laughing
I mean, Auburn is about to three-peat with SEC titles and make yet another Final Four run.

“Blue blood” might be modest, imo.

Reactions: DM8 and BauRN HauRD
ADVERTISEMENT