ADVERTISEMENT

Once again AUBURN is the best team in the country

These Auburn fans are hilarious. They make it to their first Final Four in their school’s history last season and they act like they’re the greatest program in the history of basketball. They made the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 1984 and have made the NCAA Tournament a total of 10 times since 1984. Both Duke and UNC have more Final Four appearances than Auburn has NCAA Tournament appearances during that same time frame. lol

Hmm. That must be because your league is trash and obviously cheating.

Big Dick Bruceeee does it the right way.

He lied to the NCAA about a BBQ. DUKE gets players Nike deals and UNC gives them false degrees.

who is the real problem, here?
He was still caught and punished for breaking the rules. As far as UNC goes, they got caught but got lucky and got off on a lame technicality. I’m not sure why you mentioned Duke because they’ve never been accused of or punished for “getting Nike deals for players” but you’re one of the Auburn fans that thinks that just because Auburn made it to their first ever Final Four last year and they’re undefeated this year that they’re the best team in the history of college basketball, so that proves that you’re not very intelligent.

It’s kinda beautiful bickering with Duke and UNC fans as fellow bluebloods. And UNC legit sucks compared to Auburn. Praise Bruce indeed.
It’s like they’ve joined forces in trying to put us in our place. In what place, I don’t know because we’re not USCe...we will making the tournament every year with Bruce, and just like last year, anything can happen.

He was still caught and punished for breaking the rules. As far as UNC goes, they got caught but got lucky and got off on a lame technicality. I’m not sure why you mentioned Duke because they’ve never been accused of or punished for “getting Nike deals for players” but you’re one of the Auburn fans that thinks that just because Auburn made it to their first ever Final Four last year and they’re undefeated this year that they’re the best team in the history of college basketball, so that proves that you’re not very intelligent.

LOL at this duke fan thinking none of its players have ever gotten any extra benefits

Reactions: olsonab
LOL at this duke fan thinking none of its players have ever gotten any extra benefits
See now you’re not too intelligent either just like your fellow Auburn fan. I said Duke has never been caught and punished. I never said that I think that Duke has never broken any rules.

See now you’re not too intelligent either just like your fellow Auburn fan. I said Duke has never been caught and punished. I never said that I think that Duke has never broken any rules.

LOL. Only caught and punished? The NCAA isn’t touching its golden boy.

Pretty sure UNC has banners for final 4s and conference titles. AU has quite a few of those over the last couple years. Who knows maybe the Heels can add a coveted NIT 2020 participant banner to the dean dome this year.

How many banners have you hung for National Champions? Again, I’ll wait....

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc
Cool. We’ll keep talking about Auburn being the best team in college hoops in the meantime. Enjoy the season lol.

Being the so called best in January never won anything in March. Till you get 1 you’ll be stuck on 0 which means you’re not ready for the big time. Enjoy Laughing

Being the so called best in January never won anything in March. Till you get 1 you’ll be stuck on 0 which means you’re not ready for the big time. Enjoy Laughing

It appears that UNC hasn't won a legit national title since Mikey was in school. You are basically Michigan Football.

It appears that UNC hasn't won a legit national title since Mikey was in school. You are basically Michigan Football.

The NCAA says 6, Auburn 0, you do the math. Also 2017 was the last title we won, that Michigan football comparison tells me you’re not too bright.

Last edited:
HO HUM BIG BRO AUBURN WINS AGAIN AFTER DESTROYING A HAS BEEN PROGRAM (UNC) IN THE PROCESS.

All 6 are legit doofus, just like that goose egg you guys are sporting.

So none of those fake classes happened during the titles? Ok bud.

also I love how the Duke guys aren’t talking shit about that... really shows how fake the hype around that game is.

So none of those fake classes happened during the titles? Ok bud.

also I love how the Duke guys aren’t talking shit about that... really shows how fake the hype around that game is.

The NCAA says no. You may wanna work on getting your first natty instead of trying to take on a big dog.

Auburn’s best season ever and they’re not as good as San Diego St!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT