ADVERTISEMENT

Once again AUBURN is the best team in the country

You’d rather win a conference title than the Orange Bowl?

If you’re using conference titles as a barometer, you might want to back away from this Auburn/KU b-ball comparison.

Yes. SEC championship means you’re going to the national championship. An orange bowl means you get to play some shitty ACC.

Reactions: DM8 and olsonab
That was the Jags super bowl. Their fan base was rightfully thrilled to have a national power visit their arena. Unlike UK, Duke and many others this season, we managed to pull out the win against an inferior opponent playing out of their minds.

That African dude couldn’t miss from three that night.

Reactions: DM8
Bump for more spirited discussion of America’s premiere hoops program. A crime against humanity that holidays and playing school have gotten in the way of more Auburn games for us to enjoy this month.

It’s a shame that voters still don’t even perceive ol’ Auburn as a top 10 team, despite that sparkly record.

Guess KU will have to hold down that #1 designation for now.

Someday....

It’s a shame that voters still don’t even perceive ol’ Auburn as a top 10 team, despite that sparkly record.

Guess KU will have to hold down that #1 designation for now.

Someday....
Of course there’s nothing more meaningless than human polls. These are the same imbeciles that had Michigan St #1 then have to switch every week. Meanwhile AU been locked in the top spot all year by the experts and scientists.

Of course there’s nothing more meaningless than human polls. These are the same imbeciles that had Michigan St #1 then have to switch every week. Meanwhile AU been locked in the top spot all year by the experts and scientists.

Someday, sport.

Number one. Feels. Good.

I just think it's really kool to have Auburn fans who care about basketball. I'd love to see them have consistent success, just not against my Cats.
I have to admit, I got rock hAUrd watching Travis Ford pacing the floor tonight. Still hAUndsome as ever...

Reactions: olsonab
This is the dumbest $h1t that I’ve ever read. You say “there’s nothing more meaningless than human polls” then you go on to say “meanwhile AU been locked in the top spot all year by the experts and scientists”. Aren't those “experts and scientists” human just like the humans that vote in the AP Poll every week?

This is the dumbest $h1t that I’ve ever read. You say “there’s nothing more meaningless than human polls” then you go on to say “meanwhile AU been locked in the top spot all year by the experts and scientists”. Aren't those “experts and scientists” human just like the humans that vote in the AP Poll every week?
Thanks for being here and thanks for your question. No they aren’t the same. The pollsters are know nothing imbeciles. The experts and scientists are experts and scientists. Like anyone gives a fug what Todd from the Sioux Falls Picayune thinks lol.

Thanks for being here and thanks for your question. No they aren’t the same. The pollsters are know nothing imbeciles. The experts and scientists are experts and scientists. Like anyone gives a fug what Todd from the Sioux Falls Picayune thinks lol.
They’re not the same? If the AP Poll voters aren’t human like the experts and scientists then what are they? Aliens?

Gotta win a natty to be someone's big brother, meanwhile there's plenty of kid seats available.
These Auburn fans are hilarious. They make it to their first Final Four in their school’s history last season and they act like they’re the greatest program in the history of basketball. They made the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 1984 and have made the NCAA Tournament a total of 10 times since 1984. Both Duke and UNC have more Final Four appearances than Auburn has NCAA Tournament appearances during that same time frame. lol

These Auburn fans are hilarious. They make it to their first Final Four in their school’s history last season and they act like they’re the greatest program in the history of basketball. They made the NCAA Tournament for the first time in 1984 and have made the NCAA Tournament a total of 10 times since 1984. Both Duke and UNC have more Final Four appearances than Auburn has NCAA Tournament appearances during that same time frame. lol
You forgot to mention that we have Big Dick Bruce now...

I'm sorry, did someone say something? I think I hear some noise from the vanquished section but I'm not sure.

You heard me. UNC 6 titles, Auburn 0. Do you want me to break it down to FF'S, Elite 8's or even sweet 16's? When you clowns lose/get bounced from the tourney in the first weekend don't go missing like Cock fans. I would say act like you been there before but you guys haven't.

You heard me. UNC 6 titles, Auburn 0. Do you want me to break it down to FF'S, Elite 8's or even sweet 16's? When you clowns lose/get bounced from the tourney in the first weekend don't go missing like Cock fans. I would say act like you been there before but you guys haven't.

1-0 when it matters.

Reactions: FlynAUround
ADVERTISEMENT