ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, who is more hated nationally/overall, Kentucky or Duke?

Who is more hated?

• Total voters

TheDude1

Apr 15, 2010
Question came up… So are they roughly equally hated? Or is one more hated?

Hope all are well!

Boy, that’s a tough question. We need neutral fans in here to give us their takes. I'd say it's about equal.
But, if one were to win a title this year, that team would he hated more for sure.

I think that, as a brand, Duke has a bigger reach into people who don’t follow College Basketball closely. I’ve met people who don’t follow basketball that knew you were supposed to hate Duke, but didn’t even know Kentucky was a good basketball program.

For that purpose, I think the answer is Duke. I can’t imagine a ton of CBB fans that hate Kentucky but don’t hate Duke.

The tide could be changing though, on Duke’s end, at least. I don’t mean that in a positive way either, just in the sense that there’s a guaranteed boost of irrelevancy that comes with losing a legend.

Remember back in the day when smoking hot Ashley Judd used to show up in the front row of all Kentucky games, cheering her ass off and having visible pit stains by the second half?

meanwhile, the most noticeable fan at a Duke game is the pronoun confused 4 eyed fat liberal broad with noticeable armpit hair holding a baby doll in the front row every game every season.

How is this even a poll?

99f5f2e0c3d033661c09f63f1d5b61d6--ashley-judd-university-of-kentucky.jpg

sbuhOWQ.png

Who'd you vote for?

Kind of a tough question. Depends on who you ask. In the online forum community, I’d say Kentucky is more hated based on the reputation of Rafters. I don’t even know the name of Duke’s board, and I’ll bet a lot of non-ACC fans don’t either.

Overall, I don’t know. It might have been Duke in the past, but I think that was mostly Krzyzsoduiwhsuski hate.

I'm lucky to find an angle a day on here with UK, and most of the time I pass on the idea.

Kind of a tough question. Depends on who you ask. In the online forum community, I’d say Kentucky is more hated based on the reputation of Rafters. I don’t even know the name of Duke’s board, and I’ll bet a lot of non-ACC fans don’t either.

Overall, I don’t know. It might have been Duke in the past, but I think that was mostly Krzyzsoduiwhsuski hate.
Would you like UK better without Calipari?

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT