ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Transfer Thread***

I dont know why a TEXAS BASKETBALL fan would come on a basketball board and talk so much shit.Hell we dont have any right,to even go on a football board and talk shit what have we done last 15 years nothing thats what. andI am a big time Horn fan.
tenor.gif

He can come back, no one knows if he will or not.
Oh i thought i saw on the bottom line one day he had ruled out returning regardless. Wishful thinking? Doubt yall have much to worry about but who knows when every team has sooo many new pieces.

I dont know why a TEXAS BASKETBALL fan would come on a basketball board and talk so much shit.Hell we dont have any right,to even go on a football board and talk shit what have we done last 15 years nothing thats what. andI am a big time Horn fan.
We are starting to wonder if hes just the best troll in the history of the internet.

We are starting to wonder if hes just the best troll in the history of the internet.

Nobody talking shit.
Just giving people truths that some cannot handle

Merchandise sales determine how much a school can offer a kid now
Because a kid can sell his name. So the purchasing power of a fanbase is important.

Just the truth.
Schools are pretty much buying recruits now legally

Nobody talking shit.
Just giving people truths that some cannot handle

Merchandise sales determine how much a school can offer a kid now
Because a kid can sell his name. So the purchasing power of a fanbase is important.

Just the truth.
Schools are pretty much buying recruits now legally

You can talk merchandise sales, what athletic department makes the most money etc till you turn blue in the face but the bottom line is that Texas hasn't done shit in football and basketball for quite some time. Hell, Texas basketball probably hasn't done anything in your lifetime either.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You can talk merchandise sales, what athletic department makes the most money etc till you turn blue in the face but the bottom line is that Texas hasn't done shit in football and basketball for quite some time. Hell, Texas basketball probably hasn't done anything in your lifetime either.
Who cares?

They have more people who think they have

Your opinion doesn’t matter here. There is more people who think they are elite and have facts to back up their argument.

Yes merchandise sales is important because players can now profit off their name.
So more people you have that buys things more money goes to a player
Not too difficult to figure things out

Who cares?

They have more people who think they have

Your opinion doesn’t matter here. There is more people who think they are elite and have facts to back up their argument.

Yes merchandise sales is important because players can now profit off their name.
So more people you have that buys things more money goes to a player
Not too difficult to figure things out

Your opinion doesn't matter even though you insist on it. Even with this going on you still have to produce on the court/field and I'm betting you guys will continue to swing and miss. As for elite we all know who that is and we also know it isn't Texas.

Your opinion doesn't matter even though you insist on it. Even with this going on you still have to produce on the court/field and I'm betting you guys will continue to swing and miss. As for elite we all know who that is and we also know it isn't Texas.

Isn’t everyone then.
Texas was only a handful of schools who finished the season ranked in both basketball and football. You throw baseball in there and they are the only one.

What I am telling you isn’t an opinion it is facts
I don’t know about ND..They different

But go back to the list I put up there. Those 10 schools will probably dominate college sports.
They already have somewhat but we are now seeing some of those schools take other sports serious

The sad thing is Football schools have bigger names. The question becomes can those football schools get those people to support their basketball program

Shit….
UNC is going the opposite way.

But players being able to use these universities to put money in their pocket will help schools who have huge fan bases .

The other side is corporate sponsorships.
We can get into that as well.

Isn’t everyone then.
Texas was only a handful of schools who finished the season ranked in both basketball and football. You throw baseball in there and they are the only one.

What I am telling you isn’t an opinion it is facts
I don’t know about ND..They different

But go back to the list I put up there. Those 10 schools will probably dominate college sports.
They already have somewhat but we are now seeing some of those schools take other sports serious

The sad thing is Football schools have bigger names. The question becomes can those football schools get those people to support their basketball program

Shit….
UNC is going the opposite way.

But players being able to use these universities to put money in their pocket will help schools who have huge fan bases .

The other side is corporate sponsorships.
We can get into that as well.

I'm all about results on the field something you can't relate to.

I'm all about results on the field and you don't have a leg to stand on.

Regarding what?
Don’t care about that. Only care what players think
As of right now players are speaking loud and clear

People want to get into stupid arguments and live in their bubbles.
Like I have said. Texas has more of those people than anyone else.

I am not here for that type of stupidity

Regarding what?
Don’t care about that. Only care what players think
As of right now players are speaking loud and clear

People want to get into stupid arguments and live in their bubbles.
Like I have said. Texas has more of those people than anyone else.

I am not here for that type of stupidity

You been the poster child for stupidity since you arrived here. So what if Texas continues to swing and miss and the players get what they deserve, are you good with that? I mean sounds to me wins and losses don't matter to you.

You been the poster child for stupidity since you arrived here. So what if Texas continues to swing and miss and the players get what they deserve, are you good with that? I mean sounds to me wins and losses don't matter to you.
Some of you are too big of homers.

You actually see schools within the vision of certain sports.
Not the case anymore. Your own university is proving that. Because they see that it doesn’t matter how much success they have had at basketball. It won’t help unless they can use it to make their other programs better

UNC Basketball is what your football program is trying to create its name from
Your football program actually has been more successful the last few years than the basketball program

Well if I were to judge Texas football and basketball teams in that same time span I'd call it a wash, not impressive at all. The basketball program has equity, football has a ways to go. Texas football and basketball have no equity but your pockets are deep which leads me to believe you guys aren't doing something right. Your track record supports that.

Well if I were to judge Texas football and basketball teams in that same time span I'd call it a wash, not impressive at all. The basketball program has equity, football has a ways to go. Texas football and basketball have no equity but your pockets are deep which leads me to believe you guys aren't doing something right. Your track record supports that.
You hold UNC to the same standards.

The fact is Texas has those fans not because of winning or losing but because of state pride.

Your argument will not go anywhere.

Like I have posted on here numerous times they are the most successful school in the Big 3 combined
Football, Basketball and Baseball.

Huge gap between them and #2 even with being an average basketball program.

Sheriff is pretty close to how TX fans probably feel. I mean he is one of them, and around a lot more of them. It's not about the actual wins and/or losses, I kind of agree with him there. The wins just aren't really there, so it's gotta be something else. Predictions for a future uprising, warnings, pride, etc. Sure. It's a message board no need to be humbled.

I don't think they are oblivious and/or naive about what they have and have not won up to this point in their existence. Like, they don't think they are great in hoops. But I'm sure a lot of them want to be, just like any other fans. And they have a lot of fans. Cool story!

Reactions: duckboy33
Yea but most successful in the big 3 that changes, year to year. Decade to decade. In 2013 I could have said the same thing about Louisville. Mens Natty, sugar bowl, womens FF, made CWS. Didnt win capital one cup tho lol got second i think.

You act like Texas consistently dominates anything, but you dont, except maybe baseball(do good to follow my team)

Yea but most successful in the big 3 that changes, year to year. Decade to decade. In 2013 I could have said the same thing about Louisville. Mens Natty, sugar bowl, womens FF, made CWS. Didnt win capital one cup tho lol got second i think.
Great drunk days. Memories. We had them. Parties with neighbors. Cab rides 8 deep. Next morning credit card receipts with unrecognizable signatures. Accidental text messages on purpose. Body shots with waitresses. That was the life. Lived it.

Good f'n times.

Great drunk days. Memories. We had them. Parties with neighbors. Cab rides 8 deep. Next morning credit card receipts with unrecognizable signatures. Accidental text messages on purpose. Body shots with waitresses. That was the life. Lived it.

Good f'n times.

Yea pretty gd sad how long ago it seems and how weve spiraled since, well except baseball and womens basketball. Sans this year for baseball.

You act like Texas consistently dominates anything, but you dont, except maybe baseball(do good to follow my team)

Yearly?
This isn’t yearly this is all time

Probably some of the best data
Top 4 so Final 4 appearances are included

Kentucky has dominated basketball. They still aren’t even close to Texas
Same with Duke

We have big dogs in their certain sports
Then we just have the biggest in the litter

That is Texas
You ever see dogs eat. First at the food bowl.

Last edited:

Same with Duke

That is Texas

So they're using rankings for football and final four appearances for basketball?

Ridiculous.

Same with Duke

That is Texas

That's a bullshit list. Football and basketball fans know what time it is when to comes to who's relevant and who's not. And you talk about dogs eating but you're the one getting ate.

This is the great thing about college sports

Every fanbase has their people who believe they are the greatest…

Just how college sports are

Nothing against UNC nor Kansas
But they don’t have the numbers of Texas nor the fans

Texas might run KU out of the basketball game.
Don’t want you to go out like Nebraska

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
This is the great thing about college sports

Every fanbase has their people who believe they are the greatest…

Just how college sports are

Nothing against UNC nor Kansas
But they don’t have the numbers of Texas nor the fans

Texas might run KU out of the basketball game.
Don’t want you to go out like Nebraska

There are a lot of teams that have more FF's than Texas. UNC has lost more title games than Texas has FF's and I'm sure there's a few schools that can say the same thing. Also since 2005 how many football coaches have you had?

There are a lot of teams that have more FF's than Texas. UNC has lost more title games than Texas has FF's and I'm sure there's a few schools that can say the same thing. Also since 2005 how many football coaches have you had?

Don’t think anyone is disagreeing that UNC is a better basketball program

But just like UNC in football

Texas feels the same in basketball. The difference is Texas is great at both football and baseball

You're not great in football, sorry.
You cannot admit facts.
UNC was excited about a Orange Bowl appearance. They didn’t even win the game…

Texas has a bunch of those. Over 900 wins in football with a 700 winning percentage
They are great
Fired a coach who finished ranked the last 3 years.

You are out there…
Like I said in the beginning. Have too fanbases on here who want to exist in a bubble

You cannot admit facts.
UNC was excited about a Orange Bowl appearance. They didn’t even win the game…

Texas has a bunch of those. Over 900 wins in football with a 700 winning percentage
They are great
Fired a coach who finished ranked the last 3 years

You're average in football meaning you haven't done shit in a while. As for your basketball program, you have no history.

Little insecure here
Handle it and move on. N Carolina is a small state
Hard for them to compare

I'm never insecure. That be you because you can't accept the fact that I called your football program average and anyone not a Texas fan will say the same thing. UNC 's program is ok and I'm good with that. You're not the big dog you think you are, you're a chihuahua.

What’s done is done.
Marcus Carr transfers

Texas should go in with the #1 team
They play Gonzaga early

Definitely the biggest game of the year it looks like

We will see early. All of you can hope for failure

Definitely know Kansas is. They could have a 4 game losing streak to Texas after this year
Hopefully they can regain their manhood after a 40 point ass kicking on their home floor

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
I'm never insecure. That be you because you can't accept the fact that I called your football program average and anyone not a Texas fan will say the same thing. UNC 's program is ok and I'm good with that. You're not the big dog you think you are, you're a chihuahua.

You claimed wins and losses are important
Than I showed you that Texas is #1 in that and you are still denying it

Just how it is…Don’t worry everyone hates Texas

ADVERTISEMENT