ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official SEC In-Season Thread***

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
B1G's got one and we need one too. Lots of big games.

UK/bama- UK can prove themselves as contenders or pretenders in this game
Arky/Aubie- Aubie loses here and their hopes lose too.

Some teams should be on cruise control, but you never know.

Reactions: mikeinknoxville
Plus the Alabama and Kentucky game is on at the same time as the all American bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Put it on the football board and people will respond.
Asteroid-Strike-Animation.gif

I know you'll be pulling for your fellow Kentuckians, but look at the awful position I'm in. bama is my sworn enemy in anything, but UK fans always need their come uppins in CBB. Maybe, I'll pull for a meteor to hit the arena.

Oscar over matched today. Slow start but defense and offense stepping up now. Collins does his thing against Bama.

Vanderbilt should be tied with Missouri, but an obvious missed goal tend has them down by two late in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: della
bammers putting the clamps on UK in the first half.

Mizzou barely got by Vandy at home and UGA/UF tight early in the second half.

Missouri >Vanderbilt > Kentucky
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Louisville.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Louisville.

This is an SEC thread bubba, do I need to get a mod to straighten you out?

Funny thing about the Perry joke is that he just played four years. Coleman-Lands played 7 years. 🤣

I think Oscar is already older than Perry when he left.
I know, it just seems like he was there foreverrrr and he looked old. 🤣 Oscar just turned 23.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT