ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like what I saw...Not worried about the score, winning or losing. Just wanted to see how this team was gonna play. IU got after it on defense---which is no surprise. What I liked was Woody let these kids go...Uptempo. Nothing scripted, so to speak. A few times, TJD led the break off a rebound----getting two assists. Liked the temp a lot. Spreading the floor----IU has some playmakers. Bates looked really good. Very poised. 14 points; HAd 11 at the half, in 9 minutes, on 4-4 shooting.

Note: Durr, Duncomb, Leal DNP.

Yeah we finally got our house a couple years ago so my dog could have a fenced in yard. But with how expensive my student loans are idk if I could’ve done it without my wife chipping in.

Fence for my dog has been a game changer dude. Having to take him on walks 4-5 times a day sucked haha.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Yeah we finally got our house a couple years ago so my dog could have a fenced in yard. But with how expensive my student loans are idk if I could’ve done it without my wife chipping in.
For sure. Different situations for everyone. Wasn’t saddled with a ton of debt fortunately. My dog loves our yard too as does the cat. Lol.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Fence for my dog has been a game changer dude. Having to take him on walks 4-5 times a day sucked haha.
If you have a man door in the garage, you should get an automatic dog door. Not having to ever let the pup out has been awesome

Haha we still have to walk her and take her to dog parks because she’s a cattle dog with unlimited energy but just being able to open the patio door to let her piss and shit is sweet

Yessir. Glad I’m done throwing money down the drain with rent & apartment living.
Funny how this works...Two years ago we were looking for a new house...Settled for an apartment. I wore I'd never live in an apartment---But this is different. Great pool area, only 40 units....community/game room...gated. Pet spa...pet park. They pay gas, water, cable, WiFi, and gave us an AppleBox.

I love it. Especially with my officiating/umpire schedule. No more yard work...house work, mending gutters, fences, etc, etc...Appliances all furnished, and top of the line.(stainless steel refrig, stove), granite counters...And if something breaks---we just make a call.

I doubt I ever move, UNLESS we move to Florida. I love the small community here, so to speak. Not to mention, everything is within a 5 minute drive.

Reactions: B-Westy
Funny how this works...Two years ago we were looking for a new house...Settled for an apartment. I wore I'd never live in an apartment---But this is different. Great pool area, only 40 units....community/game room...gated. Pet spa...pet park. They pay gas, water, cable, WiFi, and gave us an AppleBox.

I love it. Especially with my officiating/umpire schedule. No more yard work...house work, mending gutters, fences, etc, etc...Appliances all furnished, and top of the line.(stainless steel refrig, stove), granite counters...And if something breaks---we just make a call.

I doubt I ever move, UNLESS we move to Florida. I love the small community here, so to speak. Not to mention, everything is within a 5 minute drive.
Yes I’m with you. I lived in a pretty swanky place a couple minutes from Purdue’s campus my first two years out of college and the amenities were top notch. Great gym, half indoor basketball court, great pool. But was lighting money on fire. Not saving the amounts I wanted. I def see the appeal in apartments.

Haha we still have to walk her and take her to dog parks because she’s a cattle dog with unlimited energy but just being able to open the patio door to let her piss and shit is sweet
Just got the house and the yard here in Denver and am seriously considering a cattle dog. The ex’s dog turned me.

Either way I won’t pull the trigger on a dog until 2022 due to vacations and the fact that I’ve already spent an assload in the last calendar year (truck, house, kayak, making up for lost trips, etc).

Just got the house and the yard here in Denver and am seriously considering a cattle dog. The ex’s dog turned me.

Either way I won’t pull the trigger on a dog until 2022 due to vacations and the fact that I’ve already spent an assload in the last calendar year (truck, house, kayak, making up for lost trips, etc).

Good luck. So much energy lol. Our dog is awesome though. She just won an award for “judges favorite” at a dog event we went to. Probably 200 dogs there. 8-10 awards but winning judges favorite was really cool. She’s a rescue mutt. 60% cattle dog, 20% chihuahua, then some husky and German Shepherd.

9 months, 33 pounds

89-C0-EDDF-3-E87-495-A-8915-1-F265-C4-B15-C4.jpg

Reactions: MGC_07
Good luck. So much energy lol. Our dog is awesome though. She just won an award for “judges favorite” at a dog event we went to. Probably 200 dogs there. 8-10 awards but winning judges favorite was really cool. She’s a rescue mutt. 60% cattle dog, 20% chihuahua, then some husky and German Shepherd.

9 months, 33 pounds

Good looking pup. Different colored eyes?

I’d probably go for a blue heeler type. Endless energy but good dogs.

Reactions: joe for prez
Yes I’m with you. I lived in a pretty swanky place a couple minutes from Purdue’s campus my first two years out of college and the amenities were top notch. Great gym, half indoor basketball court, great pool. But was lighting money on fire. Not saving the amounts I wanted. I def see the appeal in apartments.
Our rent is only $700....but they have since raised it to $825 for new tenants. Which makes sense. Get people in, get word of mouth advertisement, then slowly raise(rent). The amenities attracted me: paid cable, with choice of sports package...We have Big 10, ACC and SEC. All I need right there. Plus they pay internet---its solid. Then the AppleBox. Not needed, but cool. I'll take it. It does suck paying $8000 a year for something you'll never own, BUT....We are saving a lot. Five years from now, I plan on retiring from officiaiting. Build us a cabin. Might move to Florida next year. Not really sure. But, the money we are saving from cable, internet, gas, water, trash, on top of paying a mere $700 month, allow us to save toward that retirement...

9 months, 33 pounds

Husky eyes. Shepherd ears.

Excuse me? Just because you're a ginger doesn't give you the right to be an idiot. I said IU was obviously better, I didn't say anything about Purdue dodging. I hate to include you with westy, 1987, and the old drunk pig guy but that's where the shoe fits.

Imagine touting your coach doesn't have a losing record against IU football solely due to covid. One of if they the worst D1 football program in history. You guys must be proud.
Dafuq? Not surprising considering who it is coming from, but this is just flat out weird.

Last edited:
I’ve got Trojan up at 10:13 on a Friday on Glass Door finding out details about my yearly salary. I’m howling. 🤣🤣🤣
No clearer indication of a Good and Normal Brain than getting so triggered that you create a fantasy scenario where a poster is poor.

But it’s a rite of passage on here - happened to me last year-ish at some point as well.

Reactions: B-Westy
No clearer indication of a Good and Normal Brain than getting so triggered that you create a fantasy scenario where a poster is poor.

But it’s a rite of passage on here - happened to me last year-ish at some point as well.

It gave me some SNU doxing you/actually doxing your brother vibes lol.

Reactions: RutgHoops
Only 2 weeks out from college football, anyone in here confident they are gonna be able to keep their game against OSU within 2 scores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT